What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

Big Pete

Referee
Beau is losing his appeal as a "funny guy"

He's basically Matty Johns Mk 2. Fresh and adequately funny at first then agonisingly boring as he relies on the same routines, jokes and characters over and over again.

The laughs are definitely drying up for ol' Beau.

kmav23

Juniors
Watching the show its so painful....:?

Fittler can not ask a question or put 2 words together....someone please teach him to speak.

Many moments of akward silence....:crazy:

Fatty is past used by date....

sydraider

First Grade
You would fair dinkum have to be bored sh*tless to actually want to watch something you know you are going to complain about later. There are more than enough alternatives around this season.

Eels Dude

Coach
We hear this every week. Get over it. If you don't like it don't watch it. It's really that easy.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Watching the show its so painful....:?

Fittler can not ask a question or put 2 words together....someone please teach him to speak.

Many moments of akward silence....:crazy:

Fatty is past used by date....

is your remote broken ?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why do people watch and complain about something they already know they won't like.

FMD.

fourplay

Juniors
After Darryl said "would you rather I said she was ugly?" Burgess said "I don't want to blue but I will indeed."

BunniesMan

Immortal
I've met Sam Burgess. Sam Burgess is the greatest human being on the planet. As if you'd make multiple jokes about his mum, they're lucky he took it so well. He should have punched them in the face.

Eels Dude

Coach
I've met Sam Burgess. Sam Burgess is the greatest human being on the planet. As if you'd make multiple jokes about his mum, they're lucky he took it so well. He should have punched them in the face.

Yeah you don't joke about people's mum's. It was stupid of Brohman to do that. Sam Burgess had every right to fire up. As would every player in the same situation. Quite disrespectful really.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah Darryl was just trying to be cute but he put Sam in a very uncomfortable situation.

Weird show tonight, that's the only way you can describe Brohman getting a tatoo on his ass for 10-15 minutes.

axl rose

Bench
Was a little strange ( or the same?) Vautin saying Brohman wanted Phil Sigsworths under age daughters. Saying he has a tatoo on his Penis that only says Manly Warringah when he has an erection. Doug Mulray will be host next week and Mr Methane will be back.

The Tank

Bench
My problem with this show isn't it's lack of quality (there's loads of crap on TV) but it's association with the game. It's grubby bogan rubbish and I'd love to see the show die.

Latest posts