What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

cleary89

Coach
How freezing? If that is an issue, they should just hold it indoors in a larger venue, like the Acer Arena or Sydney Entertainment Centre. They'd be able to accomodate more ppl as well, as I think the Opera House (outside) is about only 6000.

People in ski jackets, beanies freezing. Real windy.

cleary89

Coach
Watching the afl show, compare how their players talk to how ours do....

Inu answered the first question with "yep"

undertaker

Coach
Watching the afl show, compare how their players talk to how ours do....

Inu answered the first question with "yep"

I agree. To their credit, when it comes to interviews, the AFL folk are far more articulate in speech.

If you thought Inu was bad, imagine if Inglis was interviewed tonight:lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
AFL players on average are no more or less intelligent than NRL players. The difference is they're smart enough to not just put any moron nuffy from any team on their Footy show. The NRL footy show seems to have a "we'll take any players that want to come on" attitude. The AFL show is smart enough to get the players with decent speaking skills on their show.

Also, I know all rookie AFL players get formal media training after they get drafted. I don't know if the NRL does the same for its new players.