What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 not keen on going live for Melbourne Storm's blockbusters or any NRL finals

Should 9 be sold the rights to Rugby League again?

• Yes

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 94.7%

• Total voters

Billythekid

First Grade
Some people are being a little optimistic with their predictions. 350K is just simply not happening. I'm hoping we can match or beat the swans and any higher than that is just gravy.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Some people are being a little optimistic with their predictions. 350K is just simply not happening. I'm hoping we can match or beat the swans and any higher than that is just gravy.

136K :sarcasm:
oh we'd have to be aiming higher then that surely
324K in 2009 for the prelim final .... no AFL to compete with as was the case then too
so i'd think a lot more then 136K .... maybe not 350K .. but somewhere between 250 & 300K would not surprise at all

Mr Twig

still nothing on any of 9's facebook pages

they don't want anyone to know they're showing it
To be fair, Seven didn't do much promoting of the Swans last game.

Surely the Storm can rate around 200k in Melb this weekend. Anything less than 136k is unacceptable.

Billythekid

First Grade
it will depend a lot if 9 actually tell anyone they're showing it

Yeah but we both know they won't.

136K :sarcasm:
oh we'd have to be aiming higher then that surely
324K in 2009 for the prelim final .... no AFL to compete with as was the case then too
so i'd think a lot more then 136K .... maybe not 350K .. but somewhere between 250 & 300K would not surprise at all

I'm gonna be honest i had no idea that the storm rated that high for a prelim final. If the storm were able to pull 300K+ for a final and 200K+ for a regular season game how the f*ck can't the storm get shown regularly on FTA?

Serc

First Grade
I'm gonna be honest i had no idea that the storm rated that high for a prelim final. If the storm were able to pull 300K+ for a final and 200K+ for a regular season game how the f*ck can't the storm get shown regularly on FTA?

Neither did I...seriously impressive ratings!

And given those facts, it confirms that there is a lot more to it other than "NRL doesn't rate here" or "we can't put it up against the AFL". Certainly a major piece of evidence for those that have wondered if the Ch 9 conspiracy theories are true!

TheRam

Coach
Neither did I...seriously impressive ratings!

And given those facts, it confirms that there is a lot more to it other than "NRL doesn't rate here" or "we can't put it up against the AFL". Certainly a major piece of evidence for those that have wondered if the Ch 9 conspiracy theories are true!

Huh? Who the hell is still wondering? If there are people out there that are still wondering then I must say that they are dumber than the people that still don't realise that banks issue ALL money to customers out of thin air and charge interest on it that can NEVER be paid off(The real reason for the on going gfc). :sarcasm:

Serc

First Grade
:lol: yes I'm not sure who is still wondering...I was just trying to sound factual and impartial, I think I failed a bit hehehe

Still find it amazing that Ch 9 is like this, but yes I am a 'true believer' !

TheRam

Coach
:lol: yes I'm not sure who is still wondering...I was just trying to sound factual and impartial, I think I failed a bit hehehe

Still find it amazing that Ch 9 is like this, but yes I am a 'true believer' !

What exactly are you a believer in the 9 conspiracy, the banking fractional lending system or both?

TheRam

Coach
Just Ch 9 :)

Never heard of 'the real reason for the GFC'

Cool, but there in lies the problem, how can we ever fix things if very few have identified the problem. It has been hidden well as expected really. If you are stealing peoples money, freedom and lives you're not about to ring a bell now are you.

The best doco I have ever seen that shows the history of the problem and the solution(there are many docos) is 'The Secret Of OZ'. If you are interested to know what is happening to the worlds stock markets and bank/government debt, check out this link, it is free. If you what more just pm me. If not that is cool too. Everyone will be interested soon enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U71-KsDArFM

Latest posts