What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 not keen on going live for Melbourne Storm's blockbusters or any NRL finals

Should 9 be sold the rights to Rugby League again?

• Yes

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 94.7%

• Total voters

LESStar58

Referee
Wouldn't know. Don't watch Nine News. Prefer the ABC at 7pm and they seem to give the lads a decent run during the regular season...

Desert Qlder

First Grade
do they mention it in their news at night when doing sport?

i presume 9 would mention the Storm in their Melbourne news

Sorry can't help you. I'd rather smell the armpits of each and every LU poster than watch that network outside the footy.

Why don't the storm fans on this website go to the storm Facebook page and spam it telling people the game will be on TV ?

TXF.

TheRam

Coach
http://media.dailytelegraph.com.au/Triple M.mp3

During this interview DG defends 9 in melb, saying they are doing a terrific job.

He understands that they don't want to get smashed in the ratings.

John Grant: Where are you?

I know, I heard the interview too. What a disgraceful statement from a useless and even worse, disgraceful CEO. Surely he is the worst in the business at this level anywhere in the world.

I mean he has the number one rating television product in the nation and the imbecile slaps it down on live radio in the toughest market that the game is trying to succeed in and he makes this pathetic revelation to three men who see league as their competitor and no doubt would have a huge AFL audience. Then the admin are scratching the heads as to what to do to promote the game better to increase the playoff attendances.

Well here's a tip, look no further then that moron that has the title of CEO in front of his name. WHAT A FU*KING JOKE!!!

Billythekid

First Grade
Yep, he makes a few comments saying he thinks we are worth over a billion dollars and everyone starts acting like he's a good CEO. Whenever there is a chance for him to actually show this he just ums and ahs and talks up the very people who are holding us back.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
It's sad to hear Gallop talk like that. For all the times he mentions how he wants the league run like the NFL, he does the opposite. The NFL would NEVER let themselves be treated in such a way because they know they're the meal ticket for these networks.

Gallop should have the NRL in the same position, but he continues to look like a wet newspaper when anyone brings it up.

smithie

Juniors
It is disappointing to hear him speak with no confidence in his voice. To quote The Godfather - "You're not a wartime consigliere."

macnaz

Staff member
I dream of Lucy draws better figures in Melbourne than an NRL game, so can you blame them for not showing a broadcast that bussiness will never pay to run an advertisment on?

TheRam

Coach
I dream of Lucy draws better figures in Melbourne than an NRL game, so can you blame them for not showing a broadcast that bussiness will never pay to run an advertisment on?

Fu*k off you ignorant moron, go and get educated before you open your dumb arse mouth!!!

macnaz

Staff member
BAHAHAHA ... call channel nine and get the figures f**ktards.... THE TRUTH HURTS AYE

macnaz

Staff member
because no one cares . From memory the last recent live game ( semi mind you ) was averaging about 30 odd thousand ... still f**k all

El Diablo

Post Whore
because no one cares . From memory the last recent live game ( semi mind you ) was averaging about 30 odd thousand ... still f**k all

you're an idiot of epic proportions

it was 86,000 you dickhead

and that was not advertised and only announced late on a Thursday two days before the game

Latest posts