What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

Patorick

Staff member
Morrow and the wok et al. Just have them pouring shit on Hammo every week. Even Ozzy was good on that show.

They need to stop trying to make their coverage a show, they will always ruin it once they try to glam it up.

Vossy is a collosal knob, but I don't mind him calling and at least he's got the guts to crack a joke now and again. After the Rugby World Cup I was glad he was there, since Hadley was the alternative.

Rabs is a senile old queen who guts offended at even the most remote implication that he is a dribbler, Hadley is just a god awful creature who never belonged there in the first place. Gus has had his time too. He probably knows it, signing up for the Panthers and all.

Other than that the teams not too bad, Sterlo is good, the rest need to be managed by a producer.

The problem really lies with the production and direction behind it. I'm looking at you Steve Crawley. Well past time someone else took control of it. But it's a bit tough with two chin Gynge playing sock puppets.
:crazy:

Hooch

Juniors
He's got a f**king statue of himself, he can do what he wants.

I think I'll get one of myself made up for the backyard.

typicalfan

Coach
9 might let Hadley host big brother :lol:
Oh could you imagine it. She is 20 metres away from the bathroom, 10, 5 she looks left, she looks right she enters the bathroom - sip of water - she exits on the way to the bedroom she is moving slowly, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 she is in the bedroom and thats it for the night.

:crazy:

undertaker

Coach
Warren is horrible.

THe whole coverage of the Broncos Tigpies game was like amateur hour. Having Mr. 'Dictate Terms' and Lockyer (who struggles big time with ad lib stuff) headed up by Cameron whoever was shit house.

Add to that f**king Hadley for the other game and it's been a shit day of football.

f**k NINE FOREVER IN ITS ARSE!

I didn't watch the Tigers/Broncos game last night, but I'm surprised to hear all these comments about Cameron Williams being crap last night. He was a very good presenter when he anchored Fox Sports RL coverage before Warren Smith took over.

Lowdown

Juniors
Cameron Williams is an abomination. May we never mention his name on this set again.

He gets paid more than a Heart Surgeon. Such is life.

DIOGENES

Juniors
I can put up with his lack of knowledge and poor calling of the game but when he starts to inject his wing-nut politics into the game it is time for him to go.

Brutus

Referee
He's a .... of the highest order and is so full of his own self importance.

He proves his "passion" for rugby league by disgraceful rubbish he produces of a weekend on radio. If you want to talk RL, you're brushed off.

Channel 9 were better of using Rex Hunt to call NRL games. His passion for RL is about on par with Hadley's.

Worst decision ever to oust Voss who leaves Hadley for dead as a TV talent.

Last edited:

oldmancraigy

Coach
Call channel 9 and complain:

In Sydney 9909 9999
In Brisbane 3214 9999
In Melbourne 9420 3111
In Perth 9449 9999
In Adelaide 8267 0111

If enough of us complain about Hadley AND ALSO request Voss, then I imagine channel 9 might actually have to do something. Takes about 1 minute of your time to do something helpful.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Agreed totally keep political comment out of sports broadcast.

The NRL need to complain, bad for thier brand, regardless of political leanings.

DIOGENES

Juniors
He spent A considerable time attacking the broadband network. I have no problems with him having that view and spruicking it on the 2GB morning show but it has no place in a football call.