What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield Jersey is Black!

redwhitedragon

Juniors
Saw the jersey they will use next week for the charity shield at the Fan day today it is charcoal/black, whats the go?

Petebix

Juniors
Can't be worse than this:

00000812-image.jpg

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
This is a gee up isn't it?

You sure you didn't see it on TV and haven't realised yet that it's a black and white TV?

Wobbygong

First Grade
It think it might be ok in black it can't be worse than that debacle they wore in the first half last night.

redwhitedragon

Juniors
No it is not a gee up. I was standing at the red V family day behind a bloke that had 5 charity shield jerseys to get signed. Even the players had no idea they were black. They asked the bloke if they were the jerseys for the charity shield. He said yes. It is basically our home jersey but black instead of white.

Wobbygong

First Grade
What black with a red V?????:lol:

I shouldn't laugh until

a) this is not proven as a gee up; and

b) I actually see it.

The thing that makes me laugh is they always release the CS jersey so late, they never capitalise on opportunities they should have had all the jerseys ready weeks ago and been flogging them for at least a month prior to the CS.

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
Charity Sheild is the game we should be mucking around with zany designs, NOT the alternate jersey! Curious to see it...