What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

charity shield side

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well your missing 2 superstars in Inglis and Surgess. I wouldn't consider anyone else on that list as a "superstar". Maybe Reynolds can be included as a star but the rest are solid 1st graders. In our eyes we are missing 2 of our most important stars in Widdop and Dugan.

McCarthy is actually a little older 28 I think? From the super league. KFFL may be ordinary but provides depth. Kiti Glymin is injured as well. We could go Milne to I suppose. Very talented young guy.

Thanks for the info re McCarthy. I thought he was an up and coming junior:lol:

Quinlan maybe???

BrissyRedV

Bench
Thanks for the info re McCarthy. I thought he was an up and coming junior:lol:

Quinlan maybe???

Forgot about quinlan. Another piece of our depth puzzle. Haven't even started on our up and coming juniors. Seems you guys are resigned to a loss anyway before a ball has been kicked which seems strange. Even at our lowest I still had some confidence. Surely you guys have a little faith in your depth?

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
IQ of 20 desperately trying to cover his much used arse lest should it get raped on Saturday.
Here's a tip dope, it's a trial. A win in this game has always mattered more to Souffs dopes than it has to us. We see it as a genuine opportunity to test combos and play with our depth a bit.
Stop polluting our forum or I'll invite DiegoNT in to sort you out again.

BrissyRedV

Bench
IQ of 20 desperately trying to cover his much used arse lest should it get raped on Saturday.
Here's a tip dope, it's a trial. A win in this game has always mattered more to Souffs dopes than it has to us. We see it as a genuine opportunity to test combos and play with our depth a bit.
Stop polluting our forum or I'll invite DiegoNT in to sort you out again.

Come on Bottle, I have actually enjoyed seeing the fear the south's fans have for the fragility their team has compared to ours. We now know that all it takes is for them to lose a few players and they lose all hope of victory such is their confidence in their depth.

Last edited:

Big man

Juniors
Come on Bottle, I have actually enjoyed seeing the fear the south's fans have for the fragility their team has compared to ours. We now know that all it takes is for them to lose a few players and they lose all hope of victory such is their confidence in their depth.

Well you will get your answer round three when Souths run out their full side against Saints full side. I still think the three Burgi will be too big too strong for your pack. You really haven't added much size to your pack since last season.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Well you will get your answer round three when Souths run out their full side against Saints full side. I still think the three Burgi will be too big too strong for your pack. You really haven't added much size to your pack since last season.

:lol:

Little Man, no one on this forum cares what you think.

Of the "Superstars" your team has that can't play in the Charity Shield, only Inglis, Sam Burgess and Reynolds are actually players that can make the difference between winning and losing. The rest of your so called stars would struggle to get a game in the red V.

Saints are missing Dugan, Widdop, and Frizzell. Marshall is playing his first game after suffering a serious injury in the semis last year.

Seems to me both sides are equally disadvantaged. Now run along home to the burrow and pray that in round 3 Saints are not at full strength, because if they are Souffs are toast.

Big man

Juniors

Of the "Superstars" your team has that can't play in the Charity Shield, only Inglis, Sam Burgess and Reynolds are actually players that can make the difference between winning and losing. The rest of your so called stars would struggle to get a game in the red V.

Saints are missing Dugan, Widdop, and Frizzell. Marshall is playing his first game after suffering a serious injury in the semis last year.

Seems to me both sides are equally disadvantaged. Now run along home to the burrow and pray that in round 3 Saints are not at full strength, because if they are Souffs are toast.

Naaah, our 5/8, Australian Winger and four of our starting forwards are passengers and no better than the NYC pack we are fielding on Saturday lol. Round three cannot come quick enough.

The Nick

Bench
Naaah, our 5/8, Australian Winger and four of our starting forwards are passengers and no better than the NYC pack we are fielding on Saturday lol. Round three cannot come quick enough.

Cool story, Souths forum is that way ------------------------------>

BrissyRedV

Bench

:lol: Pretty much how we see those players as you suggest. But really when will you realise we don't care? Your team holds no fear to us this year. You guys have no depth at all and will suffer because of it. Your backline at full strength is little better than a NSW cup side and your pack will be in a world of hurt when the penalty prone Sammy boy picks up the inevitable injury or suspension. I wouldn't wish the future to come to quick if I was you as you can at this point still live in your ignorance during the preseason. Enjoy the game Saturday, it may be a glimpse of your teams future.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal

Good to see you are enjoying it.

Enjoy the win mate.

Bottle you guys should win comfortably. I just hope there is no bad injuries to either side.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Tbh Packer will be very good for the Dragons.

I'm looking forward to a close one in Round 3.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Oh right so George and Tom would struggle to get in the best 17 of the red V. Nice troll:lol:

Souths are more disadvantaged. Spoke to two mates who support St George and they said Souths are far more disadvantaged.

I'll remember that if Souths win in round 3 that you called us toast if the Dragons have a fit team.

Getting cocky I see.