What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield Thread - Tips + Updates ect

gregstar

Referee
Bumble said:
Spastic...

You had nothing in the 2nd half, NOTHING. A lucky intercept try to Hornby (Yeah, he's a flegg player..) and that was it.

Good game though...enjoyed seeing the boys getting through without any injuries.

Analysis:
Forwards: Fantastic
Backs: Average
Hegarty: Rubbish
LOL! half my luck!

attn palsied loser!

if our flegg side had nothing in the 2nd half, where does that leave your wonder-bunnies? :lol:

you really suck at this dude.

mxlegend99

Referee
Hutty1986 said:
:lol: I concur
You do realise he was calling you a dope, don't you?

Because this post:
You had nothing in the 2nd half, NOTHING. A lucky intercept try to Hornby (Yeah, he's a flegg player..) and that was it.

That Hornby comment was sarcasm... not claiming that he is a Flegg player.

Hutty1986

Immortal
mxlegend99 said:
You do realise he was calling you a dope, don't you?

Because this post:

That Hornby comment was sarcasm... not claiming that he is a Flegg player.

Christ :roll:

I read the first comment at about 2am about about 20 drinks and this morning I realised my mistake, you tool. I then agreed with doglyf that I had made a silly mistake

Bloody hell, lighten up

Go Nulla

Bench
This Year? said:
I wouldn't really judge Souths until at least round 8 or so...... I don't think there's anything to take out of this game...

other than Gaz is a sook

Hutty1986

Immortal
Go Nulla said:
other than Gaz is a sook

Yep absolutely, the big pansy should have played on with a ruptured pectoral muscle

Big girls blouse :roll:

Scummulla: The Toilet Bowl of the NRL... Shat upon by every other club for 40 years

Bumble

First Grade
gregstar said:
LOL! half my luck!

attn palsied loser!

if our flegg side had nothing in the 2nd half, where does that leave your wonder-bunnies? :lol:

you really suck at this dude.

Roy went off for a while, Hegarty and Williams both dropped passes with the line in front of them. We scored a good try, had all the possession.

You scored a lucky intercept...we were all over you in the 2nd half.

I suck at this? Please...St Merge fans are the easiest kind of idiot to stir.

Bumble

First Grade
Willow said:
Bumble... are you hurting over this loss?

Nah...I was pretty pleased with the end result, I can cop the loss but to have idiots on here saying we were "outplayed by a flegg team" is a load of rubbish.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well the pitch was all about the stars in the Souths side... seven internationals etc. And how Saints were hit by injuries and were fielding a side with lots of rookies. The team sheet backs this up. Most people were tipping Souths and looking at the teams on paper, you couldn't blame them.

A close match as it turned out and one which could have gone either way. In the end, Souths lost. But hey, its only a trial, right?

Go Nulla

Bench
Willow said:
Well the pitch was all about the stars in the Souths side... seven internationals etc. And how Saints were hit by injuries and were fielding a side with lots of rookies. The team sheet backs this up. Most people were tipping Souths and looking at the teams on paper, you couldn't blame them.

A close match as it turned out and one which could have gone either way. In the end, Souths lost. But hey, its only a trial, right?

I wonder how Gasnier feels about the trial, but hey it's only a trial right ?

rabbs

Juniors
What did they do apart from stand in the middle fo the ground at half time do nothing for 5 minutes then walk off. Great.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Go Nulla said:
I wonder how Gasnier feels about the trial, but hey it's only a trial right ?
How do you think Gasnier feels?

Players get injured, trials or no trials... its all part of football.

I hope that clears thing up.

gregstar

Referee
numble nuts said:
Roy went off for a while, Hegarty and Williams both dropped passes with the line in front of them. We scored a good try, had all the possession.

You scored a lucky intercept...we were all over you in the 2nd half.

I suck at this? Please...St Merge fans are the easiest kind of idiot to stir.
LOL!

yeah - you were all over us, you had all the possession & yet you failed to do the job against a team of rookies.

the intercept was lucky - but the fact remains that your super team of wonder-bunnies failed with all the possession & field position to beat a team of fleggers.

yeah you do suck at this dumble. you're the cretin who can't deal with the loss.

if fishing entails headbutting trucks, you're a natural champ.

Bumble

First Grade
gregstar said:
LOL!

yeah - you were all over us, you had all the possession & yet you failed to do the job against a team of rookies.

the intercept was lucky - but the fact remains that your super team of wonder-bunnies failed with all the possession & field position to beat a team of fleggers.

yeah you do suck at this dumble. you're the cretin who can't deal with the loss.

Dumble

Numble Nuts

If I've forced you to bring out the big guns like that...bloody hell! :shock::lol:

Danish

Referee
gregstar said:
that was my point.

well done.

Goodo.

Mind you I don't buy into this "souths is a new team" business anyway. They had no more swaps than ay other NRL clubs, and if anything should make the transition easier as most of their buys are rep players who are used to forming combinations in a few weeks.

gregstar

Referee
poo poo head said:
Dumble

Numble Nuts

If I've forced you to bring out the big guns like that...bloody hell! :shock::lol:

rippers aren't they?!

btw, was this your only response to my post?

i take it you're finished digging your own hole then.

yobbo84

Coach
gregstar said:
LOL!

Deadset, I mean seriously. Hornby, Cooper, Naiqama, Woolford, Creagh, Gasnier (for the most of it). Your team had it's fair share of first graders too.

Brisbane lost 46-0 in a trial too. I guess their season is over too?

It's a TRIAL. Gloating about a C.S. win is something Souths supporters used to do.. myself, I'm just glad our star signing isn't out for the season :lol:

Latest posts