What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

Bluebags1908

Juniors
lol, minor premiers and semifinalists. I'm guessing all you fans laughing must be either Manly or Warriors fans? :)

No, supporters of EVERY team can laugh at Melbourne because they cheated every one of the other 15 teams from 2006-2009.

It's not about this year. Even though they finished 14th, Parramatta fans especially should feel some sort of small justice for 2009.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
So in the mean time the fans who have accepted the club did the wrong thing have to put up with low life scumbags who have nothing else in life but laughing at other people's misfortune?

Awesome logic bro. :?

@warriors: cracking game, hope the GF is as good!

Storm fans can only blame the Storm players, coach, and management for not taking it on the chin. And if/when they do, that's when the taunts will stop. Craig Bellamy at the Dally M's just couldn't accept they cheated. Don't blame fans of other clubs.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
Champion bloke and an outstanding coach. You know nothing about that bluebag.

Sure he's a great coach. But if he is such a champion bloke, he would have copped it on the chin instead of sulking at the Dally M's.

You are still in denial.

As for you telling me I'm not a champion bloke, you don't know me so I don't care.

Last edited:

parra_jesus

Juniors
he who laughs last laughs loudest. suck on that cheating scum. does anybody know where i can get a pick of the storm players dejected on the ground after the ground with tears in there eyes ? if someone could post that i would be forever grateful ..........im not usually a vindictive person at all. buttttt i think in this case its well justified.

stormbati

Bench
he who laughs last laughs loudest. suck on that cheating scum. does anybody know where i can get a pick of the storm players dejected on the ground after the ground with tears in there eyes ? if someone could post that i would be forever grateful ..........im not usually a vindictive person at all. buttttt i think in this case its well justified.

Not very Jesus-like mate

grouch

First Grade
We're a community. We help each other out. Here you go, buddy.

NRL+2nd+Preliminary+Final+Storm+v+Warriors+WlJJfgLi1til.jpg

NRL+2nd+Preliminary+Final+Storm+v+Warriors+6kWvnq20mo0l.jpg

NRL+2nd+Preliminary+Final+Storm+v+Warriors+iMGPUhlIqCyl.jpg