What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

God-King Dean

Immortal
You are just linking the articles I was talking about, but there is no proof in them whatsoever. They say Smith will be sold. How did that turn out? Or that Waldron was going to jail for 12 years. Was that a fact? Having 3 contracts would have tax implications for the club and player yet the tax audit office have said there is no wrongdoing.

I'll ask again: if there is proof Smith was using 3 contracts why haven't the NRL sanctioned him, and why isn't it mentioned in the official Deloitte investigation? You don't seem to be able to answer that.

Can you prove he didn't sign 3 contracts? There no such thing as a God either -can I prove it? No.

The Telegraph said he did. That's big allegation, with massive implications. Yet Smith has never denied this. I wonder why.

Do you believe everything you believe in the tabloid newspapers?

No. Do you believe cheats never lie?

It's a bit strange having a moderator of a board making completely false and potentially libelous statements about players who have been cleared of all wrongdoing is it not?

604nile.jpg

Dragon

Coach
Anyone else think Bellamy's decision to rest slater and smith in rd 26 came back to bite them on the arse? Going into last nights match they had only played 1 game in 3 weeks, they looked off the pace

Shorty

Staff member
what about the way they play(wrestling, chickenwings, grappling etc).

the dirty merkins they've got playing for them(blair).

their bad acting (quinn)

their whining, achieved nothing coach.
Yep agreed, so much to hate.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Wow, people still crying over the Storm.
Not crying. In case you missed it, last night the Storm were knocked out. The same Storm that ripped off the League for five years to the tune of $3.1 millinion and denied 15 other clubs the opportunity a shot at premierships and minor premierships.
mongoose said:
Let it go....
Meaning that you'd rather people didn't talk about it.

mongoose said:
im just glad they cant win the premiership now because this forum would drown in bitter tears.
lol.

Can you imagine the arrogance from Melbourne Storm if they won this year?

Their coach and some players have shown time and time again that they still don't get it. They still claim they won the premierships when their club was rorting the cap.

What happened last night is a celebration for the decent league supporter. Heck, even a few Storm supporters are relieved.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's a bit strange having a moderator of a board making completely false and potentially libelous statements about players who have been cleared of all wrongdoing is it not?
You're starting to get a bit out of line there big_matt. If you feel GDK is potentially breaking the law, I suggest you make a complaint through the correct channels (report post or email). Happy to let your allegation go through to the keeper this time because emotions are riding a little high. But I ask that you consider future posts before making any similar allegations of libel in these forums.

juanfarkall

Coach
I am as far from being a Storm apologist as you could get, but from Smith's perspective it may just be that he has not done anything wrong.

It is not the player's job to manage the way the club's salary cap is applied across the other 24 players within that salary cap.

the stranglers

Juniors
Imagine a giant purple grub emerging from the ass of Rupert Murdoch and killing this beautiful game. That's the Melbourne storm. Suck it up CADBURY MAGGOTS.

betcats

Referee
But they did you twit. Haritgan, boss of NEWS LTD, owners of the Storm, temporary boss of the Storm when Matt Hanson was sacked, apologised to the game for what happened. That is an apology from the head official of the Storm.

What idiots like yo-self are really saying is you want Bellamy and the players to apologies for something they had no part in orchestrating.[/QUOTE]

Keep believing that shit.

Thank f**k the cheating grubby merkins got knocked out. Well done warriors.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
I laughed so hard at Craig Bellamy dejected in the dressing rooms after wards. He was still in denial at the Dally M's saying "yeah but we worked very hard for those premierships" without considering that all other teams "worked very hard" too and were denied by a cheating team.

CHEATS.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Seeing little grubs like Slater & Smith made it more memorable.
Might need to go see someone about removing that tattoo hey Billy?

Bluebags1908

Juniors
Hmmm, one week before Grand Final and so much hate. I just don't get people's obsession with hating a sports team. Supporting one I understand, but hating one so much (like they murdered a member of your family or something) I just fail to grasp for some reason

Because they cheated. And they didn't and still haven't copped it on the chin. Simple.