What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'd rather him be known to everyone than hide away in an office writing extra contracts.
Indeed. And your chairman is a friendly outgoing chap to boot.

Although I think the Storm may have been in a more cashed up position to present the contracts in the first place.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Indeed. And your chairman is a friendly outgoing chap to boot.

Although I think the Storm may have been in a more cashed up position to present the contracts in the first place.

Oh I agree, we can't afford to give the players an extra meat pie let alone a boat!!!

I think Damo has the sharks best interest in his heart tho, unlike Waldron who had waldrons best interests in his.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh I agree, we can't afford to give the players an extra meat pie let alone a boat!!!

I think Damo has the sharks best interest in his heart tho, unlike Waldron who had waldrons best interests in his.
I can't argue with that. I'd be in a queue of people that have had differences of opinion with beeker, but there's no doubt that he is the real deal when it comes to loving his club.

In my opinion, Wally is lucky to be walking the streets.

chrisD

Coach
one question to all NRL Fans..
If it was your club that got caught cheating the cap how would you have handled the situation?

If the following was the general attitude of the club
The people at our club, whether right or wrong, we believe that we won those premierships and we will always think that way,
I'd resort to childish attention seeking acts like burning my panther gear out the front of panthers or perhaps defacing the panther scoreboard to let the greater rugby league community know that the club no longer had the support of the common fan.

Noa

First Grade
I get the implication.

Noa, do you think the Storm were robbed in 2010?

No. Shouldnt have been able to win it this year either, and probably next year, but thats just my opinion. Im sure that massive c**k-sucker Gallop knows better then me.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Terrorists and spelling nazis... I get it.

How about, Saints only won the 2010 grand final because the Storm weren't playing?

Noa

First Grade
Terrorists and spelling nazis... I get it.

How about, Saints only won the 2010 grand final because the Storm weren't playing?

I was actually taking the piss out of myself, I thought that was my quote...and no. Well obviously if we hadnt of been caught you wouldnt have because you are our whipping boys. But as a Storm fan and the Dragons being the massive merkins you are and being one of our mortal enemies Ill take any opportunity I can to be-little your achievements.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I was actually taking the piss out of myself, I thought that was my quote...and no. Well obviously if we hadnt of been caught you wouldnt have because you are our whipping boys. But as a Storm fan and the Dragons being the massive merkins you are and being one of our mortal enemies Ill take any opportunity I can to be-little your achievements.

:lol: Because that's a certainty.. ahh Storm fans. Gold.

Noa

First Grade
And this is why the league rejoiced when the cheating filth got knocked out last weekend by the Warriors :lol:

On a scale of 1 to 10, it's about a 45 you f**king moron

45, thats pretty serious Hutty, Im worried. If you start getting tingles in your left arm or severe headaches, log off and go see a doctor.

Hutty1986

Immortal
45, thats pretty serious Hutty, Im worried. If you start getting tingles in your left arm or severe headaches, log off and go see a doctor.

I'm a bit worried about some of your star players Noa, I hear they were all seeing double at one stage

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well obviously if we hadnt of been caught you wouldnt
LOL! I knew you couldn't help yourself.

To borrow from GKD's brilliance...

Saints only won the comp because Storm weren't playing
Mythbusters1.jpg

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal

lol, I wonder what Manly & Parramatta fans think of this.

Latest posts