What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

Haffa

So much for evidence. That proves nothing. If it did, Gallop wouldve taken action against the players. I'm guessing the moment he does that, the players union jump in and the shit hits the fan.

No evidence.

LOL. :roll:

Shorty

Staff member
r554195_3301845.jpg

41802_176491022216_4551_n.jpg

resize.php

PURPLE-Acro-ENG-300dpi.jpg
Aww come on now, that one in the Storm beanie makes needs a hug...poor girl.
Not her fault (well...maybe it is) that she supports such a scummy cheating team.

_Johnsy

Referee

criminal behaviour.

No fraud offences had been committed.

You do now what a fraud offence is.

I have no issue with there being no criminal offences having been committed. The issue I do have is when some storm fans say the players had no idea that the sorts were occurring.

There is a large amount of circumstantial evidence that shows they did know, they did not co-operate with the investigators, so imagine there was no evidence!!! bizarre hey.

lets not forget one pertinent aspect, exactly what did the police investigate, and who from the club co-operated with the police. From what I can ascertain there was no complaint made to police, they were handed the information from the report that has been referred to previously.

Hardly a thorough investigation would have ensued. I can imagine only a review of the information was conducted. Had someone or a body made an official complaint to Police, they would have been then afforded wide ranging powers to obtain evidence, compared to reviewing the evidence obtained from the initial report in which not one melbourne storm paler co-operated with the forensic accountants.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
picture.php

C'mon storm supporters! Say again that the players are innocent because they weren't charged......

From the official investigation into the salary cap rort. Here

picture.php

"On player D's own evidence he agreed to sign a contract on the understanding that an additional payment would be made to him outside those contained in the official contract"

f**king cheats........
But... But... "the players didn't know!"

:lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yes, Dragons 2010 champions.

How big is this issue on a scale of 1-10 Johnsy

And this is why the league rejoiced when the cheating filth got knocked out last weekend by the Warriors :lol:

On a scale of 1 to 10, it's about a 45 you f**king moron

STORM.99/07

Bench
one question to all NRL Fans..
If it was your club that got caught cheating the cap how would you have handled the situation?
1..abandoned your club
2..stayed LOYAL to your club.
Real answers please..

Me I stayed loyal to my team.100% Proud of their efforts since the 22nd april 2010.
We as fans of our teams know nothing of what goes on in board rooms etc.
WE JUST LOVE OUR TEAM.PURE & SIMPLE.

_Johnsy

Referee
If it was your club that got caught cheating the cap how would you have handled the situation?
1..abandoned your club
Real answers please..

Me I stayed loyal to my team.100% Proud of their efforts since the 22nd april 2010.
We as fans of our teams know nothing of what goes on in board rooms etc.
WE JUST LOVE OUR TEAM.PURE & SIMPLE.

1) No I would have revoked my membership until all people involved were sacked from the club.
2. yes i would still support the club, but there is no way in hell I'd be defending any player who was "implicated".

Our club has a long tradition of integrity. TBH I honestly believe there is no way in hell we would deliberately cheat the cap.

Make no bones about t I would have written to the club telling them exactly what I would have expected from the club (stated above).

_Johnsy

Referee
As I said Johnnsy we as fans know nothing of what goes on in boardrooms At any of OUR clubs. (yours included.)

The difference is that many fans are trying to defend the indefensible. There is a big difference between staying loyal and supporting your club (which is great) and fans burying their heads in the sand.

bileduct

Coach
1..abandoned your club
Real answers please..
3. Show some f**king humility, accept what my club did was wrong, take the punishment on the chin, demand that everyone co-operate with the investigation and weed out the filth who were responsible.