What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

Noa

First Grade
lol, I wonder what Manly & Parramatta fans think of this.

In all seriousness Dean, who gives a f**k what I "think" and why Dragons fans give a f**k what a bunch of know-nothing Storm fans think has got me beat. Fact is we cant change what has happened but if it helps the Dragons fans move on yes, they were the best team last year by a million miles and thoroughly deserved the title.

God-King Dean

Immortal
In all seriousness Dean, who gives a f**k what I "think" and why Dragons fans give a f**k what a bunch of know-nothing Storm fans think has got me beat. Fact is we cant change what has happened but if it helps the Dragons fans move on yes, they were the best team last year by a million miles and thoroughly deserved the title.

Now you're just being silly.

_Johnsy

Referee

Finally, he's getting warmer.

bileduct

Coach
Well obviously if we hadnt of been caught you wouldnt have because you are our whipping boys. But as a Storm fan and the Dragons being the massive merkins you are and being one of our mortal enemies Ill take any opportunity I can to be-little your achievements.
You had to cheat to beat them. You have no achievements!

STORM.99/07

Bench
one question to all NRL Fans..
If it was your club that got caught cheating the cap how would you have handled the situation?
1..abandoned your club
2..stayed LOYAL to your club.
Real answers please..

Me I stayed loyal to my team.100% Proud of their efforts since the 22nd april 2010.
We as fans of our teams know nothing of what goes on in board rooms etc.
WE JUST LOVE OUR TEAM.PURE & SIMPLE.
So none of you league fans want to answer these 2 simple questions. I think you feel the same about your own clubs as we feel about ours.
Storm fans hate wally and would love to get our hands on him but the rat doesn`t come out of his hole very often.

carcharias

Immortal
well I will tell you what I would do.

If the Sharks ever win the comp I will never watch another game of footy as long as I live.
If down the track it turns out they cheated well it won't matter to me .

_Johnsy

Referee
one question to all NRL Fans..
If it was your club that got caught cheating the cap how would you have handled the situation?
1..abandoned your club
2..stayed LOYAL to your club.
Real answers please..

Me I stayed loyal to my team.100% Proud of their efforts since the 22nd april 2010.
We as fans of our teams know nothing of what goes on in board rooms etc.
WE JUST LOVE OUR TEAM.PURE & SIMPLE.

1) No I would have revoked my membership until all people involved were sacked from the club.
2. yes i would still support the club, but there is no way in hell I'd be defending any player who was "implicated".

Our club has a long tradition of integrity. TBH I honestly believe there is no way in hell we would deliberately cheat the cap.

Make no bones about t I would have written to the club telling them exactly what I would have expected from the club (stated above).

So none of you league fans want to answer these 2 simple questions. I think you feel the same about your own clubs as we feel about ours.
Storm fans hate wally and would love to get our hands on him but the rat doesn`t come out of his hole very often.

You probably wonder why melbourne Storm fans are generally considered as ignorant farkwits. You support a franchise, I support a club. It's not all Waldron's fault. Failure of the fans to acknowledge the players part in the orchestrated rort is why your franchise is despised. Ignorance is the only thing stopping you see this obvious point.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So none of you league fans want to answer these 2 simple questions.
Not true. I saw responses that even elaborated on the questions. Looks like you didn't like the answers given.

This is the problem with the denial mindset. You only see what you want to see.
STORM.99/07 said:
I think you feel the same about your own clubs as we feel about ours.
Not a chance.
STORM.99/07 said:
That must have why they booed Gallop when he came down to present the JJ Giltinan Shield. Looks to me like the terrorist fan base doesn't even know the significance of the shield.

Btw, your questions were too narrow in their scope and reaked of the continuing attempts to deflect attention away from the Storm.

Last edited:

seaeagle sam

i still don't understand the 'boo' Gallop mentality over this. After cheating every other club out of the chance to win a premiership, for years, do you think the NRL were going to stick a gold star on your collective foreheads?

lazza

Juniors
Im not a Dogs supporter, but the Storm were allowed to get away with murder in the ruck. It was ridiculous at how long they were allowed to hold down the dogs. Didn't make for a good spectacle.

Latest posts