What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

_addict

Juniors
Whatever injustices people feel are done by Melbourne (mainly in preventing other teams getting a fair crack in recent years), it can't be undone. They did the crime and have now done the time. I don't think my team beating them is God's retribution on a wicked and cheating people.

Well done Storm, it was a cracking game IMO

Slackboy72

Coach
Whatever injustices people feel are done by Melbourne (mainly in preventing other teams getting a fair crack in recent years), it can't be undone. They did the crime and have now done the time. I don't think my team beating them is God's retribution on a wicked and cheating people.

Well done Storm, it was a cracking game IMO

Until the players who signed multiple contracts are brought to account they will never do the time.

IFR33K

Coach
Until the players who signed multiple contracts are brought to account they will never do the time.

This. If Melbourne want to be forgiven and accepted again, they should apologize to the entire nrl community.

They should also acknowledge the fact they were stripped of their premierships.

Not carry on at award nights and state they believe they still are title holders from 07 and 09, because they still put in an effort.

Bman26

Juniors
This. If Melbourne want to be forgiven and accepted again, they should apologize to the entire nrl community.

They should also acknowledge the fact they were stripped of their premierships.

Not carry on at award nights and state they believe they still are title holders from 07 and 09, because they still put in an effort.

So in the mean time the fans who have accepted the club did the wrong thing have to put up with low life scumbags who have nothing else in life but laughing at other people's misfortune?

Awesome logic bro. :?

@warriors: cracking game, hope the GF is as good!

Bman26

Juniors
So in the mean time the fans who have accepted the club did the wrong thing have to put up with low life scumbags who have nothing else in life but laughing at other people's misfortune?

Awesome logic bro. :?

@warriors: cracking game, hope the GF is as good!

Just to confirm, the unfortunate are the fans of the storm who have been wronged by the club.

f**k off whoever was mocking the Warriors the last 2 weeks.

qywggy.jpg

Anyone know the Heimlich maneuver?

No, but then the Warriors didn't have any glory and weren't in a position to choke, either.

And Warriors didn't benefit from the cheating seasons later, and don't have fans who excuse cheating and think Gallop is out to get them

have fun not making the 8 next year

big_matt

Juniors
No, but then the Warriors didn't have any glory and weren't in a position to choke, either.

And Warriors didn't benefit from the cheating seasons later, and don't have fans who excuse cheating and think Gallop is out to get them

have fun not making the 8 next year

How come? You retained Steve Price for a few years, who was signed to a huge contract when you were already over the cap. I'd say that's benefitting for sure. No doubt you've got an excuse for why that was ok.

And how did the Storm choke this year? The SMH predicted us to come 12th and with a team largely filled with youngsters and guys taken off the scrap heap we came one game away from a grand final. I'm not really sure how that's a choking season.

Loudstrat

Coach
I f**king hate the storm a whole lot, like most of you. they are easily my most hated club and I wish the nrl expelled them for good. But I feel sorry for the fans who have to come on here and deal with this shit after a heartbreaking loss.
I feel sorry for Lesstar..............no I dont. His team never lost half their games in the last 5 minutes.

Just to confirm, the unfortunate are the fans of the storm who have been wronged by the club.
Pfft. They blamed Gallop and approved whet the club did.

F*cking infidels!

big_matt

Juniors
I feel sorry for Lesstar..............no I dont. His team never lost half their games in the last 5 minutes.

Pfft. They blamed Gallop and approved whet the club did.

F*cking infidels!

Which Storm fans 'approved what the club did'? I don't think I've seen any storm fans on here say they approve of their club cheating the salary cap. Care to quote one?

Latest posts