What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

This Year?

Immortal
Im not sad, didnt expect us to win. In fac,t suprised we finished were we did.

Geez you really take the fun out of trolling.

They've had a great season. To get a minor premiership and win 19 games (with a run of 12) is a huge achievement and something any supporter would be proud of.

LESStar58

Referee
We'll be back bigger and better for the experience of the last two seasons.

In the words of Public Enemy; it takes a nation of millions to hold us back.

NrlCoach

Juniors
bellamyp.jpg

When will it be my turn for sex?‎

When will it be my turn for Grand Final?

GongPanther

Referee
Not going to happen, especailly with our recruitment network.

Yea...the same "recruitment network" that with the Broncos,have been hoarding some of the the best talent around the country (from very young ages) with that bottom-less pit of money that Uncle Rupert crosses their plams with.

The "sucesses" of both Brisbane and Melbourne are an historic smoke and mirrors act with an outer shell with absolutely no insides...and sadly yet,we see the likes of the Sharks threatened with extinction who have more substance as a rugby league history and identity than a 1,000 Melbournes or Brisbanes.

LESStar58

Referee
...Are there any Melbourne fans here, (or other team fans) saying the Warriors weren't incredible?ll

lol@Cliffhanger.

I refuse to take anything away from the Warriors. They pinned Melbourne inside their own half to the point where they couldn't make metres and Storm resorted to some pretty poor kicking options. Still it was a brilliant game that was wide open until the bitter end. Storm could have stolen it but sometimes things don't go to plan.

Noa

First Grade
Geez you really take the fun out of trolling.

They've had a great season. To get a minor premiership and win 19 games (with a run of 12) is a huge achievement and something any supporter would be proud of.

:lol: , maybe youve read my book "How to out troll a troll".

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
We'll be back bigger and better for the experience of the last two seasons.

In the words of Public Enemy; it takes a nation of millions to hold us back.

It was actually the cheating of million$ that held you back. Bum rush the show is the PE title your looking for.

I f**king hate the storm a whole lot, like most of you. they are easily my most hated club and I wish the nrl expelled them for good. But I feel sorry for the fans who have to come on here and deal with this shit after a heartbreaking loss.

Perth Red

Post Whore
lol, minor premiers and semifinalists. I'm guessing all you fans laughing must be either Manly or Warriors fans? :)

Latest posts