What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris walker on hair pulling....

walker smith

Juniors
in this weeks RLW, there is a small line from chris walker saying that he "didnt know it was against the rules...."

one of the dumbest quotes of the year.

can someone please go through every possible act of violence that is either criminal or frowned upon by society and explain to chris that each individual act is against the rules.

Otherwise he may do something REALLY illegal and damaging only to plead that he didnt know THAT was against the rules either.....

still whingeing about hair pulling are we

i hate the roosters
and i hate chris walker

but who cares about a tiny thing like hair pulling
petersen puts his hair out there
i have no sympathy for him if his hair gets pulled

walker smith

Juniors
you somehow managed to miss the whole point of the post, which was the stupidity of walker's defence of his actions....and after i spelled it out for you and all.....

Rednecked Yobbo

Juniors
I'm with you walker smith.

And hair pulling is a COWARDLY act, it doesn't matter how long it is, you don't go on a football field to have it pulled. It shows that obviously Chris Walker has to resort to these tactics that he cant win or play football without having to stoop down to such levels.

As Darren Hinch would say "Chris Walker, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME........"

parra_princess

Juniors
Walkers an ass. Everybody knows it, hell i think even Ricky Stuart knows it. But he fits well into that whole ignorance is bliss rooster type mentality. I wait for the day when someone puts him on his backside...

ngap

Juniors
Anyone see Ryan Cross' hair being pulled by a Raider on Sunday.
No penalty.

That's right only the roosters do it.

Pantherjim.

Referee
:lol: :lol: :lol:

F*cking Moron!

I wonder if, when they hauled his arse in to the local Brisbane Police Station a few months ago, he claimed that: "He did not know that it was an offence to assault a Police Officer!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Leo Nay

Juniors
Walker is one of the most pathetic sights I have ever seen on a football field. He is a sorrowful excuse for a human being, and is a dead set cat. Apart from that, he could be a nice bloke? NOT!

OVP

Coach
ShireShark said:
still whingeing about hair pulling are we

i hate the roosters
and i hate chris walker

but who cares about a tiny thing like hair pulling
petersen puts his hair out there
i have no sympathy for him if his hair gets pulled

Hahah the only thing i dont agree with is that i LOVE my Roosters :)

But ffs, i too hate Chris Walker. The reason why i hate him was because of last years Grand Final that noone seemed to pick up on. Flannery was steaming towards the line, and all of a sudden, that f**king idiot Walker decides to run across Flannery's field of vision ... ffs he probably would have scored if it wasnt for that git !! LOL i cant stand him either !! He's like the geniused boy down the road you dont want to leave out of the action ... grrr but why MY club ffs !!

greeneyed

First Grade
Pulling someone's hair on the field is a low act. It is like spitting in someone's face. Disgraceful. How anyone can think it is OK is beyond me.

OVP

Coach
greeneyed said:
Pulling someone's hair on the field is a low act. It is like spitting in someone's face. Disgraceful. How anyone can think it is OK is beyond me.

You raiders fans think EVERYTHING is disgraceful. Maybe we should have a Raiders Whinging Forum.

greeneyed

First Grade
OVP said:
greeneyed said:

You raiders fans think EVERYTHING is disgraceful. Maybe we should have a Raiders Whinging Forum.

Maybe we should rename the NRL Forum, the "Roosters Justification for Everything Forum".

Rednecked Yobbo said:
it doesn't matter how long it is, you don't go on a football field to have it pulled.

Yes, you do. It's always been the same rule in football ... if you go out there with long hair or beard, expect to get it pulled. Ask Geoff Robinson how many times he had his hair and beard pulled. Hundreds, he'll tell you. It's part and parcel of the game.

Walker's right.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Renowned League Expert said:
Rednecked Yobbo said:
it doesn't matter how long it is, you don't go on a football field to have it pulled.

Yes, you do. It's always been the same rule in football ... if you go out there with long hair or beard, expect to get it pulled. Ask Geoff Robinson how many times he had his hair and beard pulled. Hundreds, he'll tell you. It's part and parcel of the game.

Walker's right.

so you'd have no problem with Jason Cayless's hair being pulled?

eelavation said:
Renowned League Expert said:
Rednecked Yobbo said:

Walker's right.

so you'd have no problem with Jason Cayless's hair being pulled?

None whatsoever.