What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club jerseys 2008

beave

Coach
Raider Azz said:
Raiders heritage jersey, to be worn in rounds 5 & 6:

raidersteam.jpg

now why can't they integrate the sponsor like that on our current home jersey!?

they should just wear that jersey all the time, looks sweet as to me.

DeeJ

Bench
That broncos jersey really pisses me off. It looks fantastic except for that giant WoW ad. Really turns me off purchasing it.

_Johnsy

Referee
How doess the bronco's jersey actually represent Brisbane, apart from them wearing it. Its white with a dark blue strip down each side. Brisbane have never had these colours, bloody joke.

Fantastic DeeJ, you're kidding right ?

DeeJ

Bench
_Johnsy said:
How doess the bronco's jersey actually represent Brisbane, apart from them wearing it. Its white with a dark blue strip down each side. Brisbane have never had these colours, bloody joke.

Fantastic DeeJ, you're kidding right ?

I was referring to the centenary jersey.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Away strip? :? It's almost the same as their home strip. Would kinda defeat the purpose.

hellteam

First Grade
aston-villa-away-07-08.jpg

this is a perfect example of how teams should model their jersey. this is premier league club aston villas away jersey, and even though the sponser 32 red logos colours arent maroon and blue , theyve adjusted it to the club colours . if this could be done to jerseys such as the broncos they would look so much better. and im sure theyd sell better too

ash the bash

Juniors
Timmah said:
Away strip? :? It's almost the same as their home strip. Would kinda defeat the purpose.

Fair enuf, i see your point they are pretty much the same colours, but im sure it will be a big seller for the Sharks..

Red Bear

Referee
im assuming the australian one there is for the anzac match whilst we will be wearing the gold v in the world cup?

OVP

Coach
hellteam said:

this is a perfect example of how teams should model their jersey. this is premier league club aston villas away jersey, and even though the sponser 32 red logos colours arent maroon and blue , theyve adjusted it to the club colours . if this could be done to jerseys such as the broncos they would look so much better. and im sure theyd sell better too

Excellent example mate, and welcome to the forum. Thats a ripper of a jersey, but im not biased am I ? Go you Villans :)

OVP

Coach
Smiley said:
Broncos Heritage Jersey

Prod430.JPG

This surely must be the ugliest jersey in the history of sport. My god that's just terrible. The jersey itself it very good ... the sponsors logo TOTALLY destroys it though.

As Hellteam said before, we should incorporate the logos into the team colours as football itself does.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Red Bear said:
im assuming the australian one there is for the anzac match whilst we will be wearing the gold v in the world cup?

It's not ANZAC :fist: It's played an entire TWO weeks after it :p

Nuke

Staff member
It's officially the 'Centenary Test'.
It's a good jersey (great to see they're using it for the game), but yes, they'll be returning to the green with gold 'v's for the World Cup.

bobmar28

Bench
hellteam said:

I doubt it.