What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Flanno

Crush

Coach
As fun as it is to speculate about player recruitment, the speculation comes from absolute thin air.
I mean read this article, its a journos opinion that dragons might go after a player.
Richio "I get that sense that they’ll make a play for Tom Dearden"
I get the sense. WOW, OK. Its pure clickbait designed to get dragons fans into a frenzy.

st.phil

Bench
As fun as it is to speculate about player recruitment, the speculation comes from absolute thin air.
I mean read this article, its a journos opinion that dragons might go after a player.
Richio "I get that sense that they’ll make a play for Tom Dearden"
I get the sense. WOW, OK. Its pure clickbait designed to get dragons fans into a frenzy.
well the "sense" came after chatting to Flanno on the weekend, same "sense" that we've cooled on Luai cos he likely wants cap bending bucks. Heard it on SEN

Crush

Coach

st.phil

Bench
Really? I just listened to the whole interview on SEN and at no point does Richio say anything about chatting with Flanno.

here you are sir

blacksafake

First Grade

Dragon David

First Grade
Flanno was commentating on the PNG v Fiji game today and will also commentate next Sunday's game between the same teams but he said to Andrew Voss that he will probably start at the Dragons this coming Wednesday and looking forward to it. It will be a big day mainly doing lots of "testing" (don't know what that is). He will be doing heaps of paperwork on Thursday and jump into things a bit more on Friday and Saturday, then full on from next Monday 6 November.

So not long now guys when Flanno will officially take over and we should be hearing from him no doubt in the clubs colours etc with Dean Young and Ryan Carr. Hopefully Flanno will give us some idea as to signings.

Nanadragon

Juniors
Heard him on the call of the Fiji/PNG game and he sounds really excited about starting at Dragons on Wednesday.
I think our team is in for the shock of their lives with Shane at the helm. And I love the fact that some of the senior players are going back early to training. I think they might be excited about the next year too.

SAP58

Juniors
Flanno was commentating on the PNG v Fiji game today and will also commentate next Sunday's game between the same teams but he said to Andrew Voss that he will probably start at the Dragons this coming Wednesday and looking forward to it. It will be a big day mainly doing lots of "testing" (don't know what that is). He will be doing heaps of paperwork on Thursday and jump into things a bit more on Friday and Saturday, then full on from next Monday 6 November.

So not long now guys when Flanno will officially take over and we should be hearing from him no doubt in the clubs colours etc with Dean Young and Ryan Carr. Hopefully Flanno will give us some idea as to signings.
Whilst the official start is Wednesday, Flanno started the day he was appointed coach for 2024 & beyond. I have honestly not been excited about a start to the next season for a number of years. Call me mad or the eternal optimist but that is how I feel & I wish the pre season games started next week as I hate the off season. We are on the way back people it wont happen overnight but it WILL happen.