What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach of the Year: Bennett or Moore ?

?

• Total voters

hellteam

First Grade
Nah it's all Hayne. Take Hayne away, you guys would struggle to beat the Sharks/Roosters

nomarg

daniel anderson LOL!!!!!!!!

Parra haven't even made the top 8 yet.

It should easliy be Moore-

Wooden spooners-to minor prems if they were not robbed of 4 points- v dragons (soward interference) and v panthers (14 men).

A rookie coach taking a bunch of misfits to the top of the table, with a new CEO.....

What Moore could he do!

Saints were in the finals last year so this is a no brainer to me.....

caylo

Bench
Nah it's all Hayne. Take Hayne away, you guys would struggle to beat the Sharks/Roosters

take Hayne away and we would have another 400K to spend on a halfback or 5-8. Essentially this year we have played without our #1 halfback (on 350K) and have had key players like Mateo and KK out for 13 weeks.

With what Anderson has done (esp in the last 2-3 months) has been very good but you cant go past Moore IMO. His team is not full of superstars but good honest players and made them perform to their best. Someone like Armitt has struggled to play consistant footy in the past but this year looks the good... started to stand up and I'm sure that has alot to do with how he club is now being run.

Evenflow

Bench
Daniel Anderson for mine. He's turned a very average Parramatta side into top 8 contenders.

Parra won a total of 13 games last year while this year they've won 11 with 2 to go, you do the maths. Yep, the bloke is a genius :lol:

Its called coach of the year for a reason, not coach of the month and a bit.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Moore - spooners to possible MP's.

Bennett a very close second.

Then Cartwright, then maybe Anderson. Calling Anderson coach of the year is like shooting your load off over Jarryd Hayne saying he's the greatest player ever to lace on a boot ...

Liam

Juniors

Then Cartwright, then maybe Anderson. Calling Anderson coach of the year is like shooting your load off over Jarryd Hayne saying he's the greatest player ever to lace on a boot ...
http://www.nospam09.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/phil-gould.jpg

nomarg

sorry- he is the greatest player of any footballing code to lace up a boot acc. to Phil.....

Red Bear

Referee
Bennett easily.

Moores done well but f**k he bought in how many players? Kimmorley Ennis Stagg Hannant Eastwood Morris Goodwin and i may have forgotten a few. These were big buys and expected to be good players.

Bennett has changed the culture of the Dragons completely and turned a talented side with a sh*t attitude that just lost two of its best players into a formidible outfit. Look at the improvement in the players at the dragons, the likes of Soward, Hornby, Scott, Creagh, Weyman etc. He's suprised me big time cos i had big doubts over how he would go outside of Brisbane, but he has been very good.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Moore, easy.

From wooden spooners to league leaders and a premiership favourite. Bennett has been good, Moore has been better when you look at last season compared to today.

nomarg

Bennett easily.

Moores done well but f**k he bought in how many players? Kimmorley Ennis Stagg Hannant Eastwood Morris Goodwin and i may have forgotten a few. .

Even more of a well done to Moore- Half the team hasn't played together....

Bennet is a much better coach- but as far as this year goes no one can touch moore-

7th spot to poss minor prems is good

Last to first is f**king great!

Anon

Bench
This myth that Moore has taken a wooden spoon team to be a chance at minor premiers/premiers really sh*ts me. If he had the same team that won the spoon last year I would agree he would be coach of the year but the fact is most of the team played elsewhere. It's a completely new look team.

African Monkey

First Grade
Parra won a total of 13 games last year while this year they've won 11 with 2 to go, you do the maths. Yep, the bloke is a genius :lol:

Its called coach of the year for a reason, not coach of the month and a bit.
Hey it's just my opinion. I just think that he's done a great job considering the fact that he didn't really have a choice as to what players he wanted as well as having to work with one of the weaker forward packs in the comp as a result. They also won 11 games last year, not 13.