What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Stuart you are a ********** Disgrace

Stuarts comments after the game are nothing short of deplorable.Now this knob is issuing threats (again) to the NRL's video committee that they will open a "pandora's box" if Morley is charged.Also his comment on Shaun McRae saying "a losing coach is always going to say ii turned the game" pisses me off.Stuart much have lost all touch with reality and lost his memory in the process.This serial whinger has over the last 4 seasons has constantly whinged,complained, and threatened Referees,Officials and other Tom,Dick and Harry who are involved in running the game.McRae yesterday handled himself with absolute dignity and class compared to that moron Stuart.

Newcastlerabbit said:
Stuarts comments after the game are nothing short of deplorable.Now this knob is issuing threats (again) to the NRL's video committee that they will open a "pandora's box" if Morley is charged.Also his comment on Shaun McRae saying "a losing coach is always going to say ii turned the game" pisses me off.Stuart much have lost all touch with reality and lost his memory in the process.This serial whinger has over the last 4 seasons has constantly whinged,complained, and threatened Referees,Officials and other Tom,Dick and Harry who are involved in running the game.McRae yesterday handled himself with absolute dignity and class compared to that moron Stuart.
Dunno what your problem is. Stuart made no direct references to a specific coach. Given that Stuart is a coach himself means that he includes himself in the statement.

If I were you I would be filthy with the players for throwing in the towel at 18 all!

innsaneink

Referee
I'd like someone to explain to me how ...as Ricky says, the incident "was an accident".

Simmonds head colliding with Marshalls when he tackled him ....I can see that as an accident. A few more inches either way and it couldve been Simmonds with something broken.

Its just Stuart having his 2 bobs woorth, trying to influence the outcome, the judiciary arent that stupid.

Stuart is a lot of mouth and is not a great coach...he has retained his position simply because of the players in his team and not beacuse of his tactical ability.

innsaneink said:
I'd like someone to explain to me how ...as Ricky says, the incident "was an accident".

Simmonds head colliding with Marshalls when he tackled him ....I can see that as an accident. A few more inches either way and it couldve been Simmonds with something broken.

Its just Stuart having his 2 bobs woorth, trying to influence the outcome, the judiciary arent that stupid.
Jason Stevens

Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Dunno what your problem is. Stuart made no direct references to a specific coach. Given that Stuart is a coach himself means that he includes himself in the statement.

If I were you I would be filthy with the players for throwing in the towel at 18 all!

It was definately directed at McRae.On Ben Walker been replaced, Stuart commented " A losing coach is always going to say it turned the game.It didn't turn the game."

Johns Magic

Referee
Newcastlerabbit said:

He's not all that bad. He did coach half your first-grade side. You should thank him for developing players that you can try to build a club with.

Kiwi

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
He's not all that bad. He did coach half your first-grade side. You should thank him for developing players that you can try to build a club with.

How about Rooster fans start thanking other clubs for developing players they build their team around

Newcastlerabbit said:
It was definately directed at McRae.On Ben Walker been replaced, Stuart commented " A losing coach is always going to say it turned the game.It didn't turn the game."
Unless McRae's middle name is "A Losing Coach", my comment stands. But I think I know where your comming from.

Fairfax

Juniors
Newcastlerabbit said:
Ben Walker has just given Stuart one of the biggest sprays in recent times on Channel 10 about yesterdays incident.

He can afford to. It'll never impact on his rep career.

xwizit

Juniors
im a roosters fan and even im getting sick of stuarts whinging. even if they are within good reason or not, he never seems to shut up. how about you concentrate on our season and stop worrying about your stupid bullsh*t column in the tele which essentially is just a "bitching" comment. at least johns has some insightful things to say

Danish

Referee
So Ricky Stuart RESPONDING to McRae's whinging is, in fact, Stuart whinging??

Odd how that works....

Id be happy to have someone like Stuart (aside from being a club legend) back at the raiders, maybe then someone would speak out against some of the shonky decisions (that have happened in the past) instead of being passive

innsaneink

Referee
UndertakerMike said:
What'd he say?

Basically said he's sick of Stuart whinging about every f**king thing, he said he thought Stuart would be a man and accept the incident for what it was, a high shot, instead of moaning and carrying on about it being "an accident" and how he hope it dont turn into another "Morley bash a thon".

No way was it an accident.....Morley had a choice, he chose to lead with the shoulder....he couldve tackled him in the conventional manner, but he chose not to.

Accident...pfff. Stuart is full of sh*t. Guy has not a shred of dignity whatsoever.