What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Stuart you are a ********** Disgrace

m0j0

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
I really hate this about the Rooster's fans mentality. As soon as they are inconvenienced by a rule they want it changed.

Where did I say I wanted it changed? The only thing I don't like about this rule is that it seems to be one step closer to being like Union where shoulder charges are outlawed. What's the next step, helmets and shoulder pads? Why stop there? Maybe we should outlaw tackles above the waist because of the risk of rib injuries. Then again, what about the risk of the tackling player colliding head first with a hip, or a knee - we've all seen it happen before. Maybe we should just make it touch footy; that'd be much safer.

OK, I'm getting carried away. I can see the reason for the rules and I understand why it should be in place. It doesn't mean I have to like it. Then again, I don't like the grounding in-goal rule - not because it inconveniences me personally (or even the Roosters for that matter), but because it takes a small part of the skill of ball control away from the game.

OVP

Coach
Newcastlerabbit said:
Stuarts comments after the game are nothing short of deplorable.Now this knob is issuing threats (again) to the NRL's video committee that they will open a "pandora's box" if Morley is charged.Also his comment on Shaun McRae saying "a losing coach is always going to say ii turned the game" pisses me off.Stuart much have lost all touch with reality and lost his memory in the process.This serial whinger has over the last 4 seasons has constantly whinged,complained, and threatened Referees,Officials and other Tom,Dick and Harry who are involved in running the game.McRae yesterday handled himself with absolute dignity and class compared to that moron Stuart.

Do you masturbate fiercely when dreaming about the Roosters every night ? You know, the Team YOUR Team wishes it was like.

OVP

Coach
xwizit said:
im a roosters fan and even im getting sick of stuarts whinging. even if they are within good reason or not, he never seems to shut up. how about you concentrate on our season and stop worrying about your stupid bullsh*t column in the tele which essentially is just a "bitching" comment. at least johns has some insightful things to say

You aint no Roosters fan. You love Finch. How the hell could you be a Roosters fan when you adore mediocrity? Perhaps you should join forces with the Bunnies. Stuart didnt whinge at all, he spoke the truth. Fair dinkum if a shoulder charge earns you a suspension these days, then this game is nothing more than glorified touch footy for wusses. And yes, im calling you a wuss, whimp, patsy ... whatever.

hrundi99

First Grade
m0j0 said:
Where did I say I wanted it changed? The only thing I don't like about this rule is that it seems to be one step closer to being like Union where shoulder charges are outlawed. What's the next step, helmets and shoulder pads? Why stop there? Maybe we should outlaw tackles above the waist because of the risk of rib injuries. Then again, what about the risk of the tackling player colliding head first with a hip, or a knee - we've all seen it happen before. Maybe we should just make it touch footy; that'd be much safer.

OK, I'm getting carried away. I can see the reason for the rules and I understand why it should be in place. It doesn't mean I have to like it. Then again, I don't like the grounding in-goal rule - not because it inconveniences me personally (or even the Roosters for that matter), but because it takes a small part of the skill of ball control away from the game.

Any attempted tackle which comes into contact witrh the head must be penalised. End of story.

innsaneink

Referee
OVP said:
You aint no Roosters fan. You love Finch. How the hell could you be a Roosters fan when you adore mediocrity? Perhaps you should join forces with the Bunnies. Stuart didnt whinge at all, he spoke the truth. Fair dinkum if a shoulder charge earns you a suspension these days, then this game is nothing more than glorified touch footy for wusses. And yes, im calling you a wuss, whimp, patsy ... whatever.

Another wannabee getting toughness and foul play confused, give it away OVP.....tough acts are the most transparent....your not fooling anyone.

OVP

Coach
innsaneink said:
Another wannabee getting toughness and foul play confused, give it away OVP.....tough acts are the most transparent....your not fooling anyone.

Que ?

OVP

Coach
innsaneink said:

In the 70's what Morley did would be laughed off.
In the 80's what Morley did would be laughed off.
In the 90's what Morley did would be laughed off.
In the 00's what Morley did would be laughed off.
But come 2006, the chick brigade has finally won ... no more toughness, no more shoulder charges, hell they dont even bother contesting scrums anymore. Anyone with half a brain can see this aint Rugby League. This is Girly League, for the wusses only. Murdoch has finally won with his innocuous product for the stupid masses. Great stuff.

xwizit

Juniors
OVP, what the f**k are you on dude :lol: so im not a roosters fan now cos some dick on the forums tries to tell me im not. yes, i liked finch when he came, i thought he could handle the pressure without freddy, MOST OF US DID ALSO FFS, think what you want, its all good. hes a wanker and ive said it after the dogs grand final that he is and was hopeless. thats what, nearly 2 years ago now, your slow:shock::shock:just cos i dont have a signature stating im some member of a fantasy land group FOFF or whatever, doesnt mean i like the guy. oh and i guess because you have 3k posts you are a roosters fan and me with my lowly 1k isnt. ok. alright. damn i really should put banners of my name in blue red and white and have ROOSTERS 2006 in my sig too maybe then il be a true roosters fan like you.

gtfo. i aint ever have a problem with your opinions so f**k outta here.

but yeah ricky should stfu and worry about the team and stop the side columns and bitching to the media constantly

Chook

First Grade
Don't worry about it newcastlerabbit, when piggins wins the vote and your club goes arse up 2 years later, you'll have them on the central coast.

As far as Ben Walker goes, well we all know the cat like dives the Walker family as so famous for don't we? Remember Shane and his gutless act 2 years ago? Maybe Ben was trying the same thing and it went horribly wrong? And Ben was having a go at Ricky cause Ricky cut his useless cat like brother Chris from the team, nothing more than sour grapes, bit like newcastlerabbit.

And insanne puhlease, there was no intent in Morleys tackle, no swinging arm, no raised elbow, Moz tackled Walker like he tackles everyone, using his upper body. Some of you let your anti Rooster bias get the better of you.

If you listen to morons like Smith and Hadley...well you know the rest.

Chook.

Balmain_Boy said:
Are you rooster's fans thick skulled or what? SBW hsan't shoulder charged anyone in the head, Morley has.

Thanks for that tidbit genius, did you even read the thread? Where did anyone at all mention Sonny Bill charging anyone in the head?

Edit: Unintentional rapping in post :(

sooperdooper

First Grade
stuart is a tool! the whole league community except for the roosters know this!
for him to say that about what Mcrae said is low!
it did turn the game....also from memory isnt stuart the king of that comment?

Balmain_Boy

Citizen.Eras3d said:
Thanks for that tidbit genius, did you even read the thread? Where did anyone at all mention Sonny Bill charging anyone in the head?

Edit: Unintentional rapping in post :(
If you read through the thread you will see some Roosters' fans claiming that SBW won't be able to use his shouldercharge because it's illegal now, which is just crap. Rooster whinging.

Godz Illa

Coach
Ben Walker yesterday produced a magnificent audition for the role of Spokesman For The Greater Rugby League Community, according to The Australian. I say, appoint him now.

Walker fires shot at Stuart
By Stuart Honeysett
March 14, 2006

SOUTH Sydney halfback Ben Walker yesterday delivered a blunt message to Sydney Roosters coach Ricky Stuart: stop whingeing.

Walker's broadside came a day after he was knocked senseless by Roosters prop Adrian Morley during a match on Sunday, prompting a passionate ost-game defence of the Britain international from Stuart.
Stuart's insistence that the tackle had been an accident did little to sway the match review committee yesterday. It charged serial offender Morley with a grade-three careless high tackle which could sideline him for three weeks.
Walker, who sustained a grade-two medial knee ligament tear during the tackle, and who will be sidelined for up to a month, said he held no hard feelings towards Morley.
However, he did not extend the same courtesy to Stuart after the Test coach said Walker had fallen into the tackle.
Walker's angry words are certain to ensure another fiery clash between the traditional rivals when they meet agains at Aussie Stadium in May.
"You can see it plain on the TV what's happened so I just wish he'd stop whingeing and sit there and have a look and actually admit what happened ... because I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing him sitting there whingeing," Walker told the Seven Network yesterday.
"It's giving me the sh*ts.
"It's just the nature of the game and if you get a high shot well that's just bad luck.

"But ... Ricky should be man enough to admit that's a high shot and get on with it.

"If he (Morley) gets suspended then he gets suspended." The Australian contacted Stuart yesterday for a response, but he declined to comment.

The Australian

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,18456164-23214,00.html

Balmain_Boy said:
If you read through the thread you will see some Roosters' fans claiming that SBW won't be able to use his shouldercharge because it's illegal now, which is just crap. Rooster whinging.

Oh ok, my apologies. I thought you were just refering to my SWB post, which is a bit different to that.

innsaneink

Referee
OVP said:
In the 70's what Morley did would be laughed off.
In the 80's what Morley did would be laughed off.
In the 90's what Morley did would be laughed off.
In the 00's what Morley did would be laughed off.
But come 2006, the chick brigade has finally won ... no more toughness, no more shoulder charges, hell they dont even bother contesting scrums anymore. Anyone with half a brain can see this aint Rugby League. This is Girly League, for the wusses only. Murdoch has finally won with his innocuous product for the stupid masses. Great stuff.

So youre saying you think attacking the head of an opponent should be ok...as long as its disguised as a shoulder charge?

I really hope it doesnt happen, but I'd love to see your response if Soward almost got his block knocked off by Manakafoa or Galavao.

Youd be screaming and whining along with Nancy Stuart.

sretsoor

Juniors
innsaneink said:
So youre saying you think attacking the head of an opponent should be ok...as long as its disguised as a shoulder charge?

I really hope it doesnt happen, but I'd love to see your response if Soward almost got his block knocked off by Manakafoa or Galavao.

Youd be screaming and whining along with Nancy Stuart.

Nice little dramatics there. Morley did not attack the head of Walker. Should you chose to look carefully at the photo Foxsports was showing you will note both Walker and Morely are lower than normal. Walker was sliding down and Morley, is bent low. Further you will note Brett Finsh standing behind, a foot taller than Morley. Not to mention Finch is in the background of the photo which usually makes them smaller again. The photo clearly depicts both players had gone low but as we all know, unfortunately resulted in Walker being KO'd. It happens sometimes in contact sports. Under the new rules Morley will be suspended regardless.

innsaneink

Referee
sretsoor said:
Nice little dramatics there. Morley did not attack the head of Walker. Should you chose to look carefully at the photo Foxsports was showing you will note both Walker and Morely are lower than normal. Walker was sliding down and Morley, is bent low. Further you will note Brett Finsh standing behind, a foot taller than Morley. Not to mention Finch is in the background of the photo which usually makes them smaller again. The photo clearly depicts both players had gone low but as we all know, unfortunately resulted in Walker being KO'd. It happens sometimes in contact sports. Under the new rules Morley will be suspended regardless.
LOL.....denial.....look it up.