What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Stuart you are a ********** Disgrace

No way was it an accident.....Morley had a choice, he chose to lead with the shoulder....he couldve tackled him in the conventional manner, but he chose not to.

:lol: good one!... oh wait, you're being serious. Of course, Morley stood there and thought "You know, if I shoudler charge him in the head... he'll get knocked out, we'll get the ball and score 100 metres down the field and the referee won't bother to check to see if there was anything in it. Then I'll get off with a caution, before serving 3-5 weeks while my coach pleads my innocence".

Please :roll: no one would deliberately hit someone in the head like that. He was obviously just trying to pull off a big hit, he's mistimed it and his shoulder has hit Walker's head. Should he be suspended for it? Of course he should, did he deliberately set out to shoulder charge him in the head? Piss off.

innsaneink

Referee
Citizen.Eras3d said:
:lol: good one!... oh wait, you're being serious. Of course, Morley stood there and thought "You know, if I shoudler charge him in the head... he'll get knocked out, we'll get the ball and score 100 metres down the field and the referee won't bother to check to see if there was anything in it. Then I'll get off with a caution, before serving 3-5 weeks while my coach pleads my innocence".

Please :roll: no one would deliberately hit someone in the head like that. He was obviously just trying to pull off a big hit, he's mistimed it and his shoulder has hit Walker's head. Should he be suspended for it? Of course he should, did he deliberately set out to shoulder charge him in the head? Piss off.

Could he have tackled him conventionally?

Of course he could.

Youre obviously as much as an arrogant turd as Stuart is.

kia ora storm said:
Stuart is a lot of mouth and is not a great coach...he has retained his position simply because of the players in his team and not beacuse of his tactical ability.

It's easy to say something like that. But the only criterian we have for measuring a coach's ability is his results. Stuart's results have been fantastic in his brief career.

On what do you base your assertion?

super_coach

First Grade
The problem is--ricky's goes off at every incident and the media feed off every word.Now when he does have reason to complain,it dosnt have the same impact.
Like a bowler who goes over board with the appeals.I think guys like Sheens and Murray,are much more guarded,when handling the media.What ever he says or dose,i dont think changes to many things what hapens at hq

innsaneink

Referee
no one would deliberately hit someone in the head like that. He was obviously just trying to pull off a big hit, he's mistimed it and his shoulder has hit Walker's head.

Someone Moz's size doing that to someone Walkers size is only ever gunna have one outcome, the one we saw.

Johns Magic

Referee
innsaneink said:
Someone Moz's size doing that to someone Walkers size is only ever gunna have one outcome, the one we saw.

Or a great hit, of which Morley has pulled off many.

rabbs

Juniors
Stuart actually named "Bomber" as the losing coach,some people obviously don't listen.

m0j0

Bench
xwizit said:
im a roosters fan and even im getting sick of stuarts whinging. even if they are within good reason or not, he never seems to shut up. how about you concentrate on our season and stop worrying about your stupid bullsh*t column in the tele which essentially is just a "bitching" comment. at least johns has some insightful things to say

Yeah... I find myself leaning more towards this sentiment every week. My first thought when Morley made the hit was of what sort of crap spin Ricky was going to put on this (my second thought was of the hoard of Bunnies fans and the tenacious pack of Rooster Haters waving their pitchforks and burning torches).
While I don't necessarily agree with the rules in this situation (that's the subject of a whole different debate), they are in any case the rules that all teams have to play under. Of course Morley's hit was careless (I certainly don't believe it was reckless) and the charge is just. Morley should just cop it sweet and take the two weeks, and Ricky should just shut the hell up and start getting the team ready for next week.
Anyway, that's my two cents, back to your witch hunt...

nqboy

First Grade
Congratulations to Mojo and Xwizit on their fair-mindedness. There's not many of us around.

m0j0 said:
Yeah... I find myself leaning more towards this sentiment every week. My first thought when Morley made the hit was of what sort of crap spin Ricky was going to put on this (my second thought was of the hoard of Bunnies fans and the tenacious pack of Rooster Haters waving their pitchforks and burning torches).
While I don't necessarily agree with the rules in this situation (that's the subject of a whole different debate), they are in any case the rules that all teams have to play under. Of course Morley's hit was careless (I certainly don't believe it was reckless) and the charge is just. Morley should just cop it sweet and take the two weeks, and Ricky should just shut the hell up and start getting the team ready for next week.
Anyway, that's my two cents, back to your witch hunt...

Agreed mojo, personally i think the issue is more about Stuart;s continued whingeing and whineing about everthing,rather than the actual Morley incident.

innsaneink said:
Could he have tackled him conventionally?

Of course he could.

Youre obviously as much as an arrogant turd as Stuart is.

So it's ok for Sonny Bill Ambulance to shoulder charge on every hit while people simultaneously orgasm over it, but when Morely does it and it goes wrong he's the worst in the World?

innsaneink

Referee
Citizen.Eras3d said:
So it's ok for Sonny Bill Ambulance to shoulder charge on every hit while people simultaneously orgasm over it, but when Morely does it and it goes wrong he's the worst in the World?

Sonny boi williamson knows how to do it...when its all you got you get lots of practise.

ozzie

Bench
Newcastlerabbit said:
Stuarts comments after the game are nothing short of deplorable.Now this knob is issuing threats (again) to the NRL's video committee that they will open a "pandora's box" if Morley is charged.Also his comment on Shaun McRae saying "a losing coach is always going to say ii turned the game" pisses me off.Stuart much have lost all touch with reality and lost his memory in the process.This serial whinger has over the last 4 seasons has constantly whinged,complained, and threatened Referees,Officials and other Tom,Dick and Harry who are involved in running the game.McRae yesterday handled himself with absolute dignity and class compared to that moron Stuart.
do you want a loan of a hanky?? Sounds like sour grapes to me

Danish

Referee
Newcastlerabbit said:
Yeah,I will have the one out of "the brown paper bag" please!

whats souths version of that??

The giant sack with the dollar sign on it??

Still doesnt work unfortunately

Balmain_Boy

Are you rooster's fans thick skulled or what? SBW hsan't shoulder charged anyone in the head, Morley has. Tackling someone with the arm above the shoulders is illegal but below is fine, likewise shoulder charging someone in the head is illegal but the body is fine. One just has more risk. Build a bridge and please f**king cross it.

I really hate this about the Rooster's fans mentality. As soon as they are inconvenienced by a rule they want it changed.

m0j0

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
I really hate this about the Rooster's fans mentality. As soon as they are inconvenienced by a rule they want it changed.

*double post*