What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come and play for a real trophy - If you are game.

Fien

Juniors
An open invite to the Fowl Chooks to come and play for a real trophy next year.

St Merge look like they will be too soft to play us for the Annual Charity Sheild, even though they have played it for the last 27 years, now that something better has come along they have choked at this opportunity.

So, on behalf of Russell and all the Rabbitoh fans, I'm putting the offer out to you guys to come and play for the Charity Sheild. It's a chance to kick off the season earlier, but I still think you guys will be soft and miss out on a second trophy in six months :lol:

Oh, and no Prowler tackles please.

jackb

Juniors
Yeah you do that.

Charity Shield raises good money for local hospitals so it should be supported even by the fowl rorters.

And whats with your balding gay soccer player with the red gloves playing pretend shoot-em-ups. Why not have an image of someone more masculine like liberachi or gomer pile?

Wobbygong

First Grade
I think you should help the mixos out, I mean the charity shield IS their grand final each season. They and their inbred supporters know deep down their season is effectively over before it evens starts and they as usual can't even make the top eight let alone challenge for a premiership. So do them a favour help them out after 40 years of failure and give them a good hiding, while we pick up the WCC trophy.

jackb

Juniors
I think you should help the mixos out, I mean the charity shield IS their grand final each season. They and their inbred supporters know deep down their season is effectively over before it evens starts and they as usual can't even make the top eight let alone challenge for a premiership. So do them a favour help them out after 40 years of failure and give them a good hiding, while we pick up the WCC trophy.

I thought that World Series Cricket was washed up but hey if the merged dragqueens are still playing then so be it. Just as long as soward dosen't do the gay march with pertrouded backside before each delivery - the cricket world should not be subjected to the same camp carry on that NRL fans have to suffer!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Come on little brother. Take the oppurtunity and play us. We would dearly like to put you in your place after your brief moment of relative success this season. The next Souths era of domination starts in 2011, and what better way to begin it than to whoop you blokes to kick off the season.

Ozzy

First Grade
Come on little brother. Take the oppurtunity and play us. We would dearly like to put you in your place after your brief moment of relative success this season. The next Souths era of domination starts in 2011, and what better way to begin it than to whoop you blokes to kick off the season.
:lol: That is the same thing our poor brothers have been saying since 1972 but just change the year to the next season.

jackb

Juniors
No doubt Souths will be strong next year - given a better run with injuries!

2011 will be a tougher year than 2010 because most sides that missed the finals will improve and Storm will be playing for points with plenty of motivation. Difficult to predict who will drop out of the 8 and who will replace them but the Rabbitohs will be there!

melon....

Coach
An open invite to the Fowl Chooks to come and play for a real trophy next year.

St Merge look like they will be too soft to play us for the Annual Charity Sheild, even though they have played it for the last 27 years, now that something better has come along they have choked at this opportunity.

So, on behalf of Russell and all the Rabbitoh fans, I'm putting the offer out to you guys to come and play for the Charity Sheild. It's a chance to kick off the season earlier, but I still think you guys will be soft and miss out on a second trophy in six months :lol:

Oh, and no Prowler tackles please.
Does it get any better than this? Beating Souffs in their own Grand Final.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol: That is the same thing our poor brothers have been saying since 1972 but just change the year to the next season.

1925-1932,1950-1955,1967-1971,2011-???? Trust me, starting next year all you will see all around you is a sea of red and green. Don't say I didn't warn you. If you get a 2011 membership you can say forever you got on before the bandwagoners.

Ozzy

First Grade
1925-1932,1950-1955,1967-1971,2011-???? Trust me, starting next year all you will see all around you is a sea of red and green. Don't say I didn't warn you. If you get a 2011 membership you can say forever you got on before the bandwagoners.
I have to admire your optimism. :) Shame that it's misplaced. Thanks for the warning but just as you haven't come over to the bright side, please don't expect to see me going to the dark side, especially after going through the high of last season that followed the previous low.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I have to admire your optimism. :) Shame that it's misplaced. Thanks for the warning but just as you haven't come over to the bright side, please don't expect to see me going to the dark side, especially after going through the high of last season that followed the previous low.

It's less optimism and more realism. Sportsbet has us as 4th favourites for 2011, that's ahead of where the general public thinks we're at. And generally speaking the bookies are more accurate than random people.