What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come and play for a real trophy - If you are game.

Imagine an Roosters v Bunnies GF in the coming years. Ah the league would love that. I think they are both chances next year but need some luck.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Imagine an Roosters v Bunnies GF in the coming years. Ah the league would love that. I think they are both chances next year but need some luck.

There is nothing more I'd want than to beat the Roosters in a GF. But there is nothing I want less than to lose to little brother in the big game. If we got that close and our drought was extended by you blokes of all people, it would be the death of me. So Roosters-Bunnies for the 2011 GF is awesome, as long as the result goes the right way.

to_ddeath

Coach
:lol: Yeah man, you've seen him the guy is a f**king sook. Follows me around LU constantly no matter which forum

I don't sit there & lay in wait for every Stain thread topic on here like you do, or troll to the extent that you do.
But then again, there's a 50/50 chance that somewhere, somehow on here, you'll make a absolute f**kwit out of yourself again. And that's worth a look every so often.
Now piss off back to the "cougar" section, cos that's the closest you'll ever get to one....

T.

Ozzy

First Grade
It's less optimism and more realism. Sportsbet has us as 4th favourites for 2011, that's ahead of where the general public thinks we're at. And generally speaking the bookies are more accurate than random people.
I wouldn't pay attention to bookies. Favourites rarely win.

Ozzy

First Grade
I don't sit there & lay in wait for every Stain thread topic on here like you do, or troll to the extent that you do.
But then again, there's a 50/50 chance that somewhere, somehow on here, you'll make a absolute f**kwit out of yourself again. And that's worth a look every so often.
Now piss off back to the "cougar" section, cos that's the closest you'll ever get to one....

T.
Funny how your post is straight after R_P's. :p

fred95

Juniors
Come on little brother. Take the oppurtunity and play us. We would dearly like to put you in your place after your brief moment of relative success this season. The next Souths era of domination starts in 2011, and what better way to begin it than to whoop you blokes to kick off the season.
If the dragons do'nt want to play you, then we do'nt either, go and play with yourselves.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I thought that World Series Cricket was washed up but hey if the merged dragqueens are still playing then so be it. Just as long as soward dosen't do the gay march with pertrouded backside before each delivery - the cricket world should not be subjected to the same camp carry on that NRL fans have to suffer!

= Fail

:lol::lol:

Ozzy

First Grade
Unfortunately yes. It's the only game they play where they can win a trophy.
Good luck with the WCC. I hope you guys win it or else your first Premiership trophy is going to be very lonely for a long time.