What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come and play for a real trophy - If you are game.

BunniesMan

Immortal
They only had a bit part that lasted about 5 seconds. :p

We had a look around in '07, to see what this "finals footy" everyone kept talking about was like. We decided it was good fun. We've spent the time since getting ready for '11 where we're gunna shock the world and reclaim our spot where we belong (on top of the ladder, and a part of grand final day).

P.S. "07" rhymes with "11"...spooky.

Ozzy

First Grade
We had a look around in '07, to see what this "finals footy" everyone kept talking about was like. We decided it was good fun. We've spent the time since getting ready for '11 where we're gunna shock the world and reclaim our spot where we belong (on top of the ladder, and a part of grand final day).

P.S. "07" rhymes with "11"...spooky.
More like you got thumped in "07" and decided not to try again for another 11 seasons. Yeah 07 does rhyme with 11 but then so does Kevin and Bevan.

Lambretta

First Grade
It's 0 from 0, which is technically 100%

Actually, that's technically 0%
Unbeaten in a Grand Final is the best they can claim

On the subject at hand - there's no way the Dragons would not play the Charity Shield. They'd rather pull out of the World Club Challenge.

However, there is no good reason why another club can't play Souths in the Charity Shield. The Dogs or Parramatta are probably the best bets seeing as Homebush is in their catchment area.

The Roosters have a growing tradition of the Foundation Cup against the Tigers and we'll be playing in that.

There is nothing more I'd want than to beat the Roosters in a GF. But there is nothing I want less than to lose to little brother in the big game. If we got that close and our drought was extended by you blokes of all people, it would be the death of me. So Roosters-Bunnies for the 2011 GF is awesome, as long as the result goes the right way.

lol..Shouldn't you worry about winning a semi-final first. Like when was the last time Souffs won a semi-final? 1989? or did you go bang bang that yr as well. :lol: A Souffs semi finals win is about as likely as a Cronulla trophy.:lol:

Oh, that's IF you actually make a semi final again.

condochook

Juniors
watch out souffs BIG BAD Mr Schubert is coming after your god forsaken rear view mirror watching club.
inglis-gone
crocker-gone
burgess'-gone
hahahahahaha souffs-forever in easts shadow-under a tree with metho bottles and dentures everywhere.
imbos

hunters

Juniors
watch out souffs BIG BAD Mr Schubert is coming after your god forsaken rear view mirror watching club.
inglis-gone
crocker-gone
burgess'-gone
hahahahahaha souffs-forever in easts shadow-under a tree with metho bottles and dentures everywhere.
imbos
Is this place your wet dream diary? You guys don't even cast shadows.

This Year?

Immortal
I don't sit there & lay in wait for every Stain thread topic on here like you do, or troll to the extent that you do.
But then again, there's a 50/50 chance that somewhere, somehow on here, you'll make a absolute f**kwit out of yourself again. And that's worth a look every so often.
Now piss off back to the "cougar" section, cos that's the closest you'll ever get to one....

T.

:lol::lol:

**EDIT**

lol @ 50uffs

Last edited:

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
an open invite to the fowl chooks to come and play for a real trophy next year.

St merge look like they will be too soft to play us for the annual charity sheild, even though they have played it for the last 27 years, now that something better has come along they have choked at this opportunity.

So, on behalf of russell and all the rabbitoh fans, i'm putting the offer out to you guys to come and play for the charity sheild. It's a chance to kick off the season earlier, but i still think you guys will be soft and miss out on a second trophy in six months :lol:

Oh, and no prowler tackles please.

lol. Bl.

Latest posts