What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comp could be down to 5 chances?

overandout

Juniors
I'm not arguing either mate but all my point was take away the easy tries (and i know you cant do that) and Storm struggle to beat the Raiders that weekend (as we know Raiders had no halves and the replacement halves where also off the field).

So my point was that Storm failed to really put the Raiders away that weekend when they should of IMO.

Their form since (allowing for team changes) I believe has shown that they where coming to the end of a purple patch of form and it is the team IMO which can hit that patch again later in the year that will most likely win the title.

That's the way I see it mate that's all and I'm not looking to argue either because I like to read others opinions whether I agree with them or not.

Ps Good luck to the Storm hope they can win it for yourself and Noa.
Raiders are rattled with injuries so I see their chances quickly deminishing.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
All good - I actually agree with you re the Storm / Raiders game. I do think the win was unconvincing when you factor in more than just the score. And unfortunately most would be an injury away from getting the results they would like, All the best to your team as well....regardless of everything its a great wee competition to watch! Hard luck with the injuries too - there's still a lot of the season to go so good luck!

isaiah

Bench
i think we can safely scratch the sharks off this list if stewart mills stays in the nrl side, aybe the knights may make a run now to be the 5th chance

wow, the sharks sure have some depth to manhandle the broncs like they are currently doing, without townsend

MacDougall

First Grade
i think we can safely scratch the sharks off this list if stewart mills stays in the nrl side, aybe the knights may make a run now to be the 5th chance

Tigers just got Ben Murdoch-Masila back as well as an injection of SG Ball talent in Kyle Lovett, David Noafaluma and James Tedesco. Expect them to improve from here.

boxhead

First Grade
Since Marmin Barba has returned, the Eels are really turning their season around and right now they are in great form. Don't know about challenging for the title but any team that has one of the Barba brothers in it is going to give other teams a tough test.

Noa

First Grade
bad news for the storm, Ben Hampton may have broken sumfn. not the end of us but it will be hard. looking foward to mcgahan taking more control though

Noa

First Grade
bad news for the storm, Ben Hampton may have broken sumfn. not the end of us but it will be hard. looking foward to mcgahan taking more control though

Broken leg forBen Hamtpon. Highly doubt we'll win now but we'll still be very hard to beat.

ozbash

Referee
Interesting comments on the Warriors being a bunch of bullyboys. I think they're undersized in the front row especially. Donald Tony was playing lock last year and is playing prop this year. Fotofili looks to me to be more a lock than a prop as well. Even the guys who have been coming off the bench like Sao and Paasi don't strike me as being big. I think the Warriors are quite a mobile pack. The only one who stands out as being huge is Sam Lousi.

you reckon ?
love to compare weight etc from last years squad to this years.

Sam Lousi has realised his size/strength. Last season he wouldnt say boo to a goose, this year he wont back down to anyone.

Noa

First Grade
Best case scenario for Ben 6-8 weeks. Young Vic lad stepping in to fill his shoes tomorow.

isaiah

Bench
i dont think canberra will have much more to give come finals time. they may make the 8 and drop out first week

Latest posts