What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comp could be down to 5 chances?

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
certainly thrashing them today, all credit to 'em. interested to see what has happened to Storm, they can be outplayed & Tigers were always gonna be a tough one but this is ridiculous...

Noa

First Grade
Bromwich and gideon in the halves constantinou in the pigs limited time for the better forwards. Erase from memory result means nothing

drake40

Juniors
come on buddy the tigers are the real deal in this comp you just got smashed by 40 erase the result pffftt

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
come on buddy the tigers are the real deal in this comp you just got smashed by 40 erase the result pffftt
you might be right about the tigers - would have been something wrong though if they didn't thrash a team that had the 2 regular halves & 2 regular centres out, a lock/prop playing 5/8 (wtf?) so no passing or kicking game there, about 6 (give or take 1 or 2) SG ball players taking the regulars' places (and out of position for some of them), a bck rower in his 4th game back from 2 shoulder ops - all against a team hitting their straps.
but that's the way it goes. on another day...

Watched the Tigers and Storm game. For mine the midweek game took a lot out of the Storm.

However a fully fit Tigers side is a match for any side in NYC, they have a very good shot at the title.

Tigers have some great talent coming through, lets hope we keep the best of it.

shasha

Juniors
you might be right about the tigers - would have been something wrong though if they didn't thrash a team that had the 2 regular halves & 2 regular centres out, a lock/prop playing 5/8 (wtf?) so no passing or kicking game there, about 6 (give or take 1 or 2) SG ball players taking the regulars' places (and out of position for some of them), a bck rower in his 4th game back from 2 shoulder ops - all against a team hitting their straps.
but that's the way it goes. on another day...

Bromwich was named at five eight but was playing second row, and Loxley was playing five eight.

So although they had their two halves out, they still had two players that would probably play halves at other teams in the competition.

I think the mid week game affected them, because I have never seen a team, yet alone a team coming first, throw so many balls to the floor and miss so many tackles. In the first 25 they were matching it with the Tigers and I dont know what hapened after that.

Im sure they are a good enough team to bounce back

I think the Tigers are close to the team to beat along with the Warriors, Storm and Cowboys.

Tigers vs Bulldogs will be good to see where both teams are at, the dogs have a good pack, I just do not seeing them being able to win the competition without Sezer in the halves. And the Sharks showed yesterday with a 20 point lead that they can contend, but wont be able to hold on down the stretch against the top teams. Although, if Townsend comes back, that may change.

s1ng0709

Juniors
2 of the dogs 3 losses were very unlucky! Both losses coming in the last minute of the game. Them and the tigers are the form teams of the comp, so their clash could be the game of the season!

isaiah

Bench
2 of the dogs 3 losses were very unlucky! Both losses coming in the last minute of the game. Them and the tigers are the form teams of the comp, so their clash could be the game of the season!
from the stats, looks like tigers were dominant, is carter expected back anytime soon?

isaiah

Bench
Bromwich was named at five eight but was playing second row, and Loxley was playing five eight.

So although they had their two halves out, they still had two players that would probably play halves at other teams in the competition.

I think the mid week game affected them, because I have never seen a team, yet alone a team coming first, throw so many balls to the floor and miss so many tackles. In the first 25 they were matching it with the Tigers and I dont know what hapened after that.

Im sure they are a good enough team to bounce back

I think the Tigers are close to the team to beat along with the Warriors, Storm and Cowboys.

Tigers vs Bulldogs will be good to see where both teams are at, the dogs have a good pack, I just do not seeing them being able to win the competition without Sezer in the halves. And the Sharks showed yesterday with a 20 point lead that they can contend, but wont be able to hold on down the stretch against the top teams. Although, if Townsend comes back, that may change.

bounce back still coming? maybe next week

isaiah

Bench
Since Marmin Barba has returned, the Eels are really turning their season around and right now they are in great form. Don't know about challenging for the title but any team that has one of the Barba brothers in it is going to give other teams a tough test.
another barba try, another loss, slipping away

isaiah

Bench

bulldogs should get over the panthers this arvo, carter back, named on the bench

Latest posts