What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

That article that confirmed Steve Azzi moving to Bulldogs, also confirmed Steve Meredith moving to Bulldogs.

I don't have the link, but i suppose you do Patorick?

Also, Ballin re-signed with Manly (it was on Foxsports a week or two ago), Germaine Paulson signed with Cowboys (was earlier in this thread i believe), and in Titans, i believe Ngawini is a LOSS, not a re-signing?

Where is the confirmation that Grose has been released?

Patorick

Staff member
That article that confirmed Steve Azzi moving to Bulldogs, also confirmed Steve Meredith moving to Bulldogs.

I don't have the link, but i suppose you do Patorick?

This one?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=4602152&postcount=1962

Probably true but not confirmed.

Also, Ballin re-signed with Manly (it was on Foxsports a week or two ago), Germaine Paulson signed with Cowboys (was earlier in this thread i believe), and in Titans, i believe Ngawini is a LOSS, not a re-signing?

Where is the confirmation that Grose has been released?

Big League Season Review from last week.

Thanks for the help.

There probably are other inacurracies, please let me know if you think there are any more.

SuperSoward

Juniors
and pee wee moke
and kieran english

thats on bulldogs bedate page

Nearly everything on the bulldogs debate page is not true. I made an account and said that the Bulldogs signed Brett Kelly and they all got excited and believed me. The only true things on the page is from Bigbird

Patorick

Staff member
Not sure where he pulled that from.

Perhaps it's a deal like with Reegan Tanner from last season where he plays with the Central Coast Storm.

The Nature Boy

Juniors
Shane Elford returns to Penrith

Oct 27– CEO Michael Leary has announced the signing of Shane Elford on a one year deal with the club.
“Shane is versatile player who can slot into a number of positions,” Leary said. “It’s great that a player can return to the club where he is local junior”.
Shane, a St Marys junior, returns to the Panthers having last played for the club in 2003. Making his first grade debut in 1998 for the Panthers, Elford went on to play 69 first grade games before joining Wests Tigers and Huddersfield.
“I’m pleased I can come back to Penrith to where it all started for me”, Elford said. “The experience I have is something I can pass on to the younger guys in our squad; I’m really looking forward to the 2009 season

http://penrith.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=3&ArticleID=874

Status
Not open for further replies.