What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
so rod chased the bucks, failed n came home
i dont think he wil play nrl again
who is germain paulson?

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
Some fringe former souths player, originally was from North Queensland. Too small in height around 5 foot 8 and doesn't have physical toughness.

nqcowboy87

Bench
paulson was from toowoomba and played a fair bit at fullback and five eighth for the clydsedales in the qcup back in 04

Big Pete

Referee
Off-Contract: Craig Frawley (Released Mid-Season), Tom Hewitt (Signed till 2009), Reece Robinson (Released), Palmer Wapau (Signed till 2009)

Just on Frawley but not only was he released but I believe he's retired. No actual sources but he certainly doesn't seem interested in League anymore.

Last edited:

Noa

First Grade
One thing I noticed reading the last few pages, there a hell of a lot of guys signing after the season finished.

Time to have a signing window when the NRL season is completed. Not only does it keep us the fans happy, it fills newspaper columns with all the speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts