What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie7798

First Grade
yes but for him to leave the tigers he must have been offered more by the dragons

Stanley was on 200,000???

yeah resigned after he played the test for NZ a couple of seasons ago and after that performances dropped off partly becasue of his young age and a healthy dose of the brown factor. will probably be a very good player but there are players ahead of him and too much money to wait for him to get a regular first grade spot at dragons hope he goes well in the future.

I don't care about players, we gotta hire someone in a leadership role to f*cking put these blokes in our team out of trouble, don't want a repeat of 2009.

super+nanny.jpg
-> Roosters to look after Todd Carney

Raider_69

Post Whore
Todd Carney's been a done deal for the chooks for ages
but theres no garentee the NRL will even register his contract, i think they will, but perhaps given the roosters alochol incidents, the NRL will decide Todd Carney is not a good fit for that club. Doubtful but could happen and i wouldnt blame Gallop if he did.

Todd Carney could easily end up in more incidents then ever at the roosters. In sydney there will be no where to hide, and no one to protect him. He'll be an accident waiting to happen. Hope the kid has his head screwed on right, he'll need too

Status
Not open for further replies.