What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
J Williams isnt a bad player, he just isnt a particularly dangerous winger either and with Tate, Winterstein, Fai Fai Loa coming next season and Tupou already there he had no chance of making the top 17.

Skeepe, Williams leaving is hardly a case of him jumping a sinking ship, he's just more deadwood being cut loose by the club like the others. Of all of the players to leave the club this season only Watts, Taumata and maybe Mason are ones i would have wanted to keep. Thats 3 out of what? 14?

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade

Was about to report it myself then I saw your post :)
At least what everyone already knew is now officially confirmed.....and with Brad Arthur too :? For those who don't know, Brad Arthur was the coach for the 2009 premiership winning NYC Storm side, and he was also the backs coach for 2009 and 2010 in the first-grade teams.....

At least that is settled :) now we can finally look forward to the off-season.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
No he hasn't played for nearly 2 years.
If he doesn't come good we will be short on props next year

Yeah that's what I thought. I was under the impression that if he didn't play this year, that he would retire. A 2 year extension surprises me. Having said that he could prove to still be a solid player if he makes it back.

timka4

Bench
At around the end of the normal season Ross was given the final all clears by all of his doctors to be able to play top grade again. By the time he got that news, it was pretty much too late to play, he will be back on the field next year

MatthewA

Juniors
All this should confirm is where is Ian Schubert? Seriously...........
I won't go into figures. I doubt you recognise any number past 100 anyway. But there was actually a tweet from Greenberg about 3 weeks ago stating the NRL came in, did an audit and we were, in his words, "well under the cap and running perfectly"

Doga

Juniors
The sums actually do add up if 1/ you knew what the sums were 2/ knew who was front loaded 3/ knew by how much they were front loaded.

Greenberg is the best CEO in the NRL. If Broncos are able to fit Inglis in then the Dogs probably have room for another big name signing as he would be onto their legal tricks in a jiffy.

Big Mick

Referee
Eastwood is a super player of that there is no doubt. The sums don't add up but heh who cares.......

The sums do add up at the moment. Its if they get Adam Blair that it doesn't.

But at the moment they are comfortable.

And Timmah...lol...not even going to bother...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I love how we're being accused of being over the cap.

Our big names:
Pritchard, Eastwood, Ennis, Hodkinson, Idris

Let's take Brisbane for an example:
Lockyer, Hannant, Inglis, Hodges, Parker

Now I don't think for a moment the Broncos are over the cap... but how the f**k are we having fingers pointed?

Status
Not open for further replies.