What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHCP

Bench
Steve Southern makes me forget all bout that other Steve that played for us this year. A superior replacement.

typicalfan

Coach
lol Southern couldn't make the Cowboys 17, the worst team in the NRL. If you paid anymore than minimum then lol @ Newcastle.

Big Pete

Referee
Big Pete,

I would suggest almost all registered contracts for everybody would include clauses where there would be bonuses paid based on selection in representative sides.

It would be niave in the extreme to conclude contracts do not include such increases or bonuses.

Perhaps but I doubt it was anything substantial.

Benefit of the doubt Doggies.

elyod138

Bench
Very wrong! Alot of the players leaving are happy... To leave.

Not a happy place or camp up there. It showed on the field

Look at the players leaving, hardly any were worth hanging on to, apart from O'Donnell and Mason, who understandably went for their big pay day overseas.

The players coming into the Cowboys next year are much better than most of the losses, I think most people would agree.

One Warrior

Bench
Bulldogs already eyeing him off for 2013.

;-)

With a bit of luck Penrith give Seluini his break in first grade which is what he is after and then he comes back to the Warriors for 2013. Like what Steve Rapira is doing for next year after 2 years and a first grade debut at the Cowboys.

macavity

Referee
In addition to our marquee signing Steve Southern, the Knights have signed promising NYC players Korbin Sims (Broncos) and Maipele Morseau (Storm).

I was wondering what was happening with Breust...havent heard a hell of a lot about him since he came to us a few years back.

typicalfan

Coach
Southern was injured for most of 2010

lol @ the "typical fan"
Was in and out of the team prior to injury and was released by the club because he wasn't in their plans.

But by all means if you think he is a marquee signing then I won't stop you from thinking that but he has been fairly average for a lot longer than this season.

He got his injury playing for the Northern Pride. lol good effort though

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Casey Mcguire confirmed to sign with the Eels next season, for how long I don't know yet.
He is relatively cheap though according to our sources.....I would guess around $100K or less, no more.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.a...ire-back-to-the-beginning-at-parramatta-eels/

Potentially a good signing, very experienced and old but can cover almost any position very well....will basically fill the utility role that Robson does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.