What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Joker

Juniors
Has to have something to do with the coal mines. Weren't the Rams the worst team in Group 21 not long ago? I remember reading about them getting flogged by over 100 points and struggling to field sides.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade

DFC005

Juniors
Anyone got a link for the Seluini signing? Can't find anything on the web actually saying he's signed with the Panthers (not saying he hasn't, just want to use it as a source).

DFC005

Juniors
Yeah, I found that article as well. Not quite what I'm after as it doesn't say in black and white he's signed with the Panthers for 2 years. Oh well.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah, I found that article as well. Not quite what I'm after as it doesn't say in black and white he's signed with the Panthers for 2 years. Oh well.

nothing has been announced Penrith side of things as the football operations are closed until next week. That said they are probably too embarassed to announce their rubbish signings. I just hope we haven't paid overs for anyone and wasted the $400k we kept to re-sign Pritchard

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Not mentioning on the others but Seluini will be a star in the NRL. A very great signing and one us Warrior fans are damned unhappy about!

I hope your right I have him pencilled in as our utility off the bench. Should he not work out he won't be the 1st star junior to fail. Being untried we just don't know how he will go. It really is hit and miss with juniors so fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts