What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
That makes absolutely no sense. I'm with the two above me.
I was defending the Bulldogs because you said they had some crap players in their squad. Well every team has some crap players because noone can afford real depth. There's not enough room in the cap. The last few players on every team are ordinary.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
"Ordinary melons" = ugly, I believe. Hence the reason why people weren't getting your drift (because you'd missed the original context of the statement). Hope that clarifies it for you.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Haha, BunniesMan.

I'd pity you for being so dumb, but you're a total douche.
So I'm dumb because someone made fun of some players and the first thing that popped into my head wasn't "he's obviously talking about how pretty they are". This is a footy forum, excuse me for thinking we were talking about footy ability.

franklin2323

Immortal
They are confirmed for the Panthers? Got a link?

Members email it wont go up until Sunday night/Monday morning when the squad resumes training. Mods can move it if they like. Trust me if it was fake I would replace so crap with decent players

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=31855

The Panthers have unveiled their 2011 squad lists for the NRL & NYC. Players return to training on Monday November 15 with the exception of representative players in the 4 Nations tournament who will be given an extended break due to their higher workload.

The first week of training will involve fitness testing to establish the base they will resume from before ending the first weeks training with an overnight hiking adventure deep in the mountains.

The lists are not final, with some players contracted for the summer pre-season.

NRL Squad
Adam Cuthbertson, Adrian Purtell, Arana Taumata, Brad Tighe, Brendon Gibb, Daine Laurie, David Simmons, Dayne Weston, Evrett Vaurasi, Frank Puletua, Greg Waddell, Harry Seijka, Joseph Paulo, Junior Paulo, Kevin Kingston, Lachlan Coote, Luke Lewis, Luke Walsh, Masada Iosefa, Matthew Bell, Michael Gordon, Michael Jennings, Nafe Seluini, Nathan Smith, Nigel Plum, Petero Civoniceva, Ryan Walker, Sam McKendry, Sandor Earl, Shane Elford, Shannon Wakeman, Travis Burns, Trent Waterhouse, Tim Grant, Tim Winitana, Yileen Gordon

NYC Squad
Alan Eisenhuth, Andrew Pelasio, Axton Daniels, Blake Austin, Blake South, Cameron Miller, Chris Durant, Corey Carl, Damien Cook, Darcy Horgan, Dilan Curtis, Harry Seijka, Haylen Williams, Ja Butler-Fleming, Jake Grace, John Faiumu, Josh Meehan, Joshua Butfield, Joshua Leslie, Justin Genovese, Keti Nanai, Kieran Bishop, Kurt Horton, Kyle Burkhardt, Malakai Watene, Mathew Moylan, Matt Penitani, Michael Compton, Michael Pio, Mitchell Davis, Nicholas Mataia, Robbie Mate, Sam Hollis, Shaye Moran, Simon Gregory, Tevita Feilokatau, Theodor Stewart, Tom Eisenhuth, Tom Romer, Vaipuna Tia-Kilifi, William Beale, Zion Ahu

franklin2323

Immortal
The problem is Brian Noble was asked to find a cheap player too work on. They are desprate to replace Pritchard. Worrincy has the odd good run in him. Like Cuthbertson, Gordon, Paulo & Laurie hasnt done it on a consistant basis. He is no worst than our other recruits & we only need 1-2 to come off & we are set. Prob just after a bench 2nd rower. I have no expectations of him just wait & see.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The problem is Brian Noble was asked to find a cheap player too work on. They are desprate to replace Pritchard. Worrincy has the odd good run in him. Like Cuthbertson, Gordon, Paulo & Laurie hasnt done it on a consistant basis. He is no worst than our other recruits & we only need 1-2 to come off & we are set. Prob just after a bench 2nd rower. I have no expectations of him just wait & see.

Does that mean that Noble is definately heading to Penrith next season?

Evil Homer

Staff member
If Noble was asked to recommend a player, I think the last person he would have chosen would be Worrincy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts