What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
If Noble was asked to recommend a player, I think the last person he would have chosen would be Worrincy.

You would be in a better position to comment then me on Worrincy I have no expectations given our recruiting skills. Noblee was asked to get a 2nd tier player from ESL to mould to the team style. He seems like the rest of our recruits. Showed glimpses but can't do it regularly enough should fit in with Gordon and Cuthbertson at Windsor.

girvie

Staff member
Roosters have added some depth to their squad:

Filinga Filiga - Sunshine Coast Qld Cup
Maa Ruua - Sunshine Coast Qld Cup
Rhys Pritchard - Western Suburbs NSW Cup
Byron Freuan - Central Coast NSW Cup
David Thomas - Parramatta NYC

BunniesMan

Immortal
Weird. I thought I saw footage of a tanned Adam Cuthbertson at Souths training on Monday
Cuthbertson joins the Dragons after limited opportunities at the Sharks in season 2010 where he made just 12 NRL appearances.
I find it hilarious how someone who couldn't crack the Sharks first 17 regularly has gone to the Dragons. Gaz already making your squad that thin is he? It'll only get worse as his contract gets bigger as he get's on the wrong side of 30. Neville Costigan, Jeremy Smith out....Adam Cuthbertson in. That's incredibly funny.

Cuthbertson would never get a game with Souths, with the worlds greastest forward pack ahead of him.

Last edited:

aussies1st

Staff member
This is the change Cuthbertson needed, he needed to go to either the Dragons or Storm to get the best out of himself. If he doesn't step up to his potential with Wayne as his coach then he should look at the ESL.

skeepe

Immortal
I find it hilarious how someone who couldn't crack the Sharks first 17 regularly has gone to the Dragons. Gaz already making your squad that thin is he? It'll only get worse as his contract gets bigger as he get's on the wrong side of 30. Neville Costigan, Jeremy Smith out....Adam Cuthbertson in. That's incredibly funny.

Cuthbertson would never get a game with Souths, with the worlds greastest forward pack ahead of him.

When did Souths sign the entire Raiders forward pack?

BunniesMan

Immortal
When did Souths sign the entire Raiders forward pack?
Ahahhaha no. With Campese out and now Monaghan gone aswell, Raiders won't make the 8 with your "great" pack. I consider you guys one of the easybeats in 2011, down there with the Cowboys and Knights and Sharks.

skeepe

Immortal
Ahahhaha no. With Campese out and now Monaghan gone aswell, Raiders won't make the 8 with your "great" pack. I consider you guys one of the easybeats in 2011, down there with the Cowboys and Knights and Sharks.

:lol:

The delusion is strong with this one. I'll remember you said that.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol:

The delusion is strong with this one. I'll remember you said that.
You do that, when it comes times to predict the ladder for 2011, I'll have the Raiders to come 13th, please do bring that to my attention if I end up being wrong. But i won't.

Noname36

First Grade

Too bad South's "superstar" lineup wont win anything with the hopeless halves that they currently have steering the side around.

rnb11

Juniors
BunniesMan do you know what green grass or blue skies look like (the real stuff, not your Windows XP wallpaper.) Everytime I come on to read what I think is the latest news and rumours, all I see is you talking complete crap and it seems like it goes on pretty much throughout each day & night. What the hell? Do you really have nothing else better to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.