What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
Another outside back signs with the Eels;

Chris Hicks.

http://www.nospam23.com.au/articles/2010/12/13/hicks-puts-off-retirement-to-join-eels/

RETIRED Warrington Wolves winger Chris Hicks will join Parramatta next season having struck a deal with the Eels on Monday.

Chris Hicks will join Parramatta in 2011
Getty Images
PREV NEXT
The former Sea Eagle has agreed to sign a one-year deal with the Eels and will finalise the contract upon arrival in Australia as he is still overseas in England.

The 33-year-old has already won two Challenge Cups with the Wolves, and a premiership with Manly, and is set to join his new teammates in the New year.

"I can't wait to return back to Australia and play under Stephen Kearney," Hicks exclusively told nospam23.com.au.

"Having the chance to play alongside superstars like Jarryd Hayne and Nathan Hindmarsh has got me excited and I'm ready for a successful year with the Eels."

Hicks had retired from football last week to make room for the disgraced Canberra centre Joel Monaghan.

However with the release of Timana Tahu and retirement of Eric Grothe Jnr, the Eels have enticed Hicks to play one more season.

Hicks will return to Australia on Christmas eve.

Eels Dude

Coach
Why do you find content in embarrassing our club further Boxhead by reporting this news to fans of other clubs so they can mock us more? You are a disgrace to your fellow Eels supporters.

boxhead

First Grade
What? What's wrong with reporting that? :) A Manly supporter posted in the Eels forum that Hicks would be a great buy for us.

Charlie124

First Grade
Chris Hicks wasnt a bad player when he left and it sounds like he was doing quite well during his time in England. I dont think its too bad a signing at all considering he will be dirt cheap and its only a 1yr deal.

boxhead

First Grade
Chris Hicks wasnt a bad player when he left and it sounds like he was doing quite well during his time in England. I dont think its too bad a signing at all considering he will be dirt cheap and its only a 1yr deal.

Yeah I definitely agree.

Big Pete

Referee
Never ever trust a Manly supporter Boxy, they hate us with a vengeance.

its_a_trap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.