What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
i get what your saying skeepe, but it needs to be looked in the bigger picture.
hall was good in the back row for them, but bradford breed back rowers.
he was also cheap and not a marquee player.

if/when they do release orford, they have no halves what so ever, thats why they want compensation, and i dont blame them for one minute

skeepe

Immortal

if/when they do release orford, they have no halves what so ever, thats why they want compensation, and i dont blame them for one minute

Given that they have already signed a replacement for Orford, I have to conclude you have no idea what you're talking about.

Bman26

Juniors
Other way round. Sharks are actually looking for a backrower, Parra aren't but they sell more Telegraphs.

It can go in next to the Dan Mortimer redemption story.

Redemption story out today on foxsports.com.au

halfway there!

cb4

First Grade
QUOTE=skeepe;7109390]Given that they have already signed a replacement for Orford, I have to conclude you have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]
if your talking about marc herbert as his replacement, it is you who has no idea.
herbert is on a minimum wage, they want compensation for their marquee player to sign a new marquee player

skeepe

Immortal
Given that they have already signed a replacement for Orford, I have to conclude you have no idea what you're talking about.
if your talking about marc herbert as his replacement, it is you who has no idea.
herbert is on a minimum wage, they want compensation for their marquee player to sign a new marquee player

That's not what you said. You said:

You said that they wanted compensation because if they release Orford they need to sign a half because they won't have one. Not the total lack of the word marquee anywhere.

You can't just change your story because the first one didn't work.

That's not what you said. You said:

You said that they wanted compensation because if they release Orford they need to sign a half because they won't have one. Not the total lack of the word marquee anywhere.

You can't just change your story because the first one didn't work.

Nothings changed your still an idiot!

Evil Homer

Staff member

I'm guessing you didn't watch many games if you think Hall was good in the back row for Bradford. He was one of the worst players in the league.

cb4

First Grade
78.3m per game
20 tackles per game
92% effective
less than 1 miss per game

yeh he really wasnt one of the worst, and i watched nearly every game.
michael worrincy was one of the worst, glen hall was pretty good

Evil Homer

Staff member
78.3m per game
20 tackles per game
92% effective
less than 1 miss per game

yeh he really wasnt one of the worst, and i watched nearly every game.
michael worrincy was one of the worst, glen hall was pretty good
Hall missed more tackles and made more errors than Worrincy. He also gave away more penalties and made 0 line breaks compared to Worrincy's 4. Hall was a hopeless plodder that couldn't manage more than 15 minutes of average graft without getting tired and needing to be substituted. If you think he was good, you must expect a pretty low standard of players. Apparently he was a good bloke behind the scenes, but I'm pretty thrilled that he's left. Imports like that have no place in Super League. I'd take Worrincy any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.