What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon he'll go pretty well if Union hasn't slowed him down. Good news for France too.

I highly doubt he'd be first choice, but now perhaps there is some competition for that left winger spot, with himself and Reece Robinson vying for the position. The latter will have first crack in Round 1 and deservedly so. Has been solid in ALL his games in the Lime Green since 2010.

matrightyeh

Juniors
Paul Aiton -> Wakefield
sweet thanks mate
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

skeepe

Immortal
I highly doubt he'd be first choice, but now perhaps there is some competition for that left winger spot, with himself and Reece Robinson vying for the position. The latter will have first crack in Round 1 and deservedly so. Has been solid in ALL his games in the Lime Green since 2010.

No he hasn't. Robinson is decidedly average and hopefully nowhere near the first team.

roofromoz

First Grade
Looks like Penrith have recruited Mitch Johnson from Melbourne judging by this tweet:

image_normal.jpg

gusgould91 Phil Gould

Panther recruit Mitch Johnson and partner Tara announce the birth of new baby boy Rylan Allen Johnson. 9lbs. Mum and Bub well .. Dad proud

Apologies if this has already been posted earlier.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Glenn is the only one i would of liked to see test the market, he would of been a great buy for any club, broncos got a good one there.

stupid move giving mcgarbage and hunt and hala extended contracts already, all 3 have barely shown anything and at best should be proving they are worth it before a 2014 -2015 deal, before the 2012 season has even kicked off.

yow yeh is probz a good call though he still has question marks.

no name

Coach
Glenn is the only one i would of liked to see test the market, he would of been a great buy for any club, broncos got a good one there.

stupid move giving mcgarbage and hunt and hala extended contracts already, all 3 have barely shown anything and at best should be proving they are worth it before a 2014 -2015 deal, before the 2012 season has even kicked off.

yow yeh is probz a good call though he still has question marks.

You're right, he's no Steve Turner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts