What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

POPEYE

Coach
Kiwi;10866553;5300 said:
Warriors just became serious title contenders for 2016 if not favourites.

You might be taking the piss but if the Warriors keep signing Test players it won't be long before there will be squealing for another team in NZ . . . imagine if Bellamy decided to do 3 years in Kiwi country and took his forwards with him

Nice Beaver

First Grade
POPEYE;10866688;34495 said:
You might be taking the piss but if the Warriors keep signing Test players it won't be long before there will be squealing for another team in NZ . . . imagine if Bellamy decided to do 3 years in Kiwi country and took his forwards with him

Hopefully Bellamy will take his coaching prowess to the WWE or UFC at the end of his next contract.

That's where his real coaching talents lie......wrestling.

POPEYE

Coach
Nice Beaver;10866692;13394 said:
Hopefully Bellamy will take his coaching prowess to the WWE or UFC at the end of his next contract.

That's where his real coaching talents lie......wrestling.

I didn't see the Kiwi forwards doing much wrestling . . . come to think of it I don't see Melbourne doing much of it either considering it's old hat now, some clubs are still playing catchup

Nice Beaver

First Grade
POPEYE;10866707;34495 said:
I didn't see the Kiwi forwards doing much wrestling . . . come to think of it I don't see Melbourne doing much of it either considering it's old hat now, some clubs are still playing catchup

If the NRL had not made a very clear edict to get it out of the game he'd still be teaching them how to screw a players head/leg/arm off. Bellamy destroyed the league spectacle for a long time.

What have the Kiwi forwards got to do with Bellamy anyway? The Storm provided 3 of them granted, but it's not the Storm forward pack playing for the Kiwis.

POPEYE

Coach
Nice Beaver;10866726;13394 said:
If the NRL had not made a very clear edict to get it out of the game he'd still be teaching them how to screw a players head/leg/arm off. Bellamy destroyed the league spectacle for a long time.

What have the Kiwi forwards got to do with Bellamy anyway? The Storm provided 3 of them granted, but it's not the Storm forward pack playing for the Kiwis.

You're like a man who put his house on Pacquiao and didn't see the punches thrown by Merryweather . . . if you'd watched both sides play you'd realise the reason the Kiwis won the Test was because they didn't capitulate . . . they followed the lead of the Melbourne forwards who play to the last minute. Who do you think taught them that

Kiwi

First Grade
Not taking yhe piss at all, the Warrio5look extremely strong for next year. I know people will say but they aren't great this year.. but swap RTS and Luke into the team right now and you have a completely different animal.

POPEYE

Coach
no name;10866752;16791 said:
Gee, Bellamy must be good, he coached the Kiwi's to victory without even knowing it.

How about we take Bellamy prodigies out of Test matches and Origin

POPEYE

Coach
Kiwi;10866753;5300 said:
Not taking yhe piss at all, the Warrio5look extremely strong for next year. I know people will say but they aren't great this year.. but swap RTS and Luke into the team right now and you have a completely different animal.

I've said it before, NZ is the best atm and all they needed was one team in the NRL to make the difference. If the Warriors use the NRL to stack their team, the way I reckon the Poms should go, there's no reason the Warriors and NZ couldn't become the epicentre of the game. Australia may not necessarily be the place to go any longer

POPEYE

Coach
no name;10866774;16791 said:
How about we look at his Orgin record?

You don't expect me to answer that again . . . if you do you are indeed the 24 carat f**kwit I think you are

Nice Beaver

First Grade
POPEYE;10866743;34495 said:
You're like a man who put his house on Pacquiao and didn't see the punches thrown by Merryweather . . . if you'd watched both sides play you'd realise the reason the Kiwis won the Test was because they didn't capitulate . . . they followed the lead of the Melbourne forwards who play to the last minute. Who do you think taught them that

:lol::lol:

So it was Bellamy that got the win for the Kiwis?

You have taken your man love for Bellamy to a new level. Well done.

Your analogy to the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight is strange. I did watch both sides and know the Kiwis won because they played with more enthusiasm, heart, skill and will.

Thanks Craig Bellamy for instilling that into the Kiwi team. What a guy.....

BranVan3000

Coach
Top signing by Warriors, definitely moved into title contenders next year with basically the bulk of the NZ team playing for them. I would say Luke has his best two years ahead of him

Sad to see him go as a Souths fan, but I think it's a position we can afford to allow a change. Just need to lock up McInnes now. But Luke had an excellent career at Souths and he never denied that he wanted to finish his career playing for New Zealand. Best of luck, and a little more ammunition to go back to back

bottle

Coach
Nice Beaver;10866863;13394 said:

Your analogy to the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight is strange. I did watch both sides and know the Kiwis won because they played with more enthusiasm, heart, skill and will.

And Qld. Is there anything he can't do?

POPEYE

Coach
bottle;10866989;11301 said:
And Qld. Is there anything he can't do?

He's not perfect, he can't coach strangers to beat his men at short notice . . . but then, who can

POPEYE

Coach
Nice Beaver;10866863;13394 said:

Exactly, imagine if the Warriors had all that

Latest posts