What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Charlie124

First Grade
Congrats Panthers, you've got yourselves an international prop to lead your pack for years to come.

Congrats Aussie Jim, you've got yourself a huge payday and a happy wife.

Congrats Cowboys, we've gone a long way towards keeping more of our premiership team together by losing one big name and freeing up a lot of cash.

Hope we can send him off as a back to back champion.

nick87

Coach
Only 27 too
That's pretty young for a front rower. They can play quality football into their early 30's
Nice signing

Edwahu

Bench
ek999;11597256;40301 said:
Corey Parker retiring at year end

So with the money still left from Steele Retchless going to London they should have about 6 million of cap space?

Seriously thats a big loss for them though. I guess TPJ will be starting lock?

Incorrect

Coach
no name;11597298;16791 said:
But Hooooops reckoned he was playing on for another two years.

Wonder if "Meeeeeg's" will mention his BS inside info on NRL Tinight this arvo.... Probably not.... But they'll no doubt mention his "mail" about Keary to the Roosters and overlook all his other shortcomings...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hastings has always been an odd one. A couple of my mates are massive dragons fans and watch all the junior teams. None of them rated Hastings (it wasn't sour grapes either cause they were all shattered when Bird left). He has a bit Sironen in him IMO, been over rated due to his name.

Incorrect

Coach
Vic Mackey;11599726;34695 said:
Hastings has always been an odd one. A couple of my mates are massive dragons fans and watch all the junior teams. None of them rated Hastings (it wasn't sour grapes either cause they were all shattered when Bird left). He has a bit Sironen in him IMO, been over rated due to his name.

I wonder if that's why Jarryd Hayne took his mum's surname... didn't want the pressure of being compared to Manoa Thompson his whole career...