What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Dogs Of War

Coach
You do realise the Tigers are locked into a 5 year commitment?

Yeah but the guys above them aren't. And really the whole shit show is on their hands. That's where I start with fixing the club. Bulldogs did that cleanout and things look a lot better now. You see similar stories with other clubs who turned things around.

Wb1234

Referee
Souths were 100% correct on Suaalii. Well played. Awaiting apologies from the media who bagged them relentlessly for making the correct decision.
Yeh got latrell for good

wonder if his union deal has get out clauses I suspect it doesn’t

MugaB

Coach
Hold up, general rugby league community would have you believe that we cheat the cap so how come we weren't able to retain Suaalii and match the Wallabies offer?
Have to sign him on unders or it doesn't count, the "rorters way"

YoungPanther

Juniors
He's going at the end of 2024 -

Nice. I had been stalking this kid on Facebook but I can now just watch Channel 9 News every night (and Sunday's Herald) knowing Weedler will share how many craps he had in that day and what colour they were.