What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Manly on your victory

DC_fan

Coach
We may have started the better, but you finished the better. Congratulations on your win and the best of luck in the grand final.

eagles4eva

Coach
Thanks, as I said in another thread, very tough one for the Bunnies to loose, Good luck next year

caspersparks

Juniors
im still in shock, amazing win by the lads
i feel for the real souths fans... and Michael Maguire, the poor guy had a horrible day and didnt deserve it.

That was outstanding from Manly. Very pleased the refs let it flow.

Congratulations Souths. You played well and will be better for it in 14.

Huge congrats to the Manly team and Manly faithful. Rock solid once again and we know how to do that and how to be winners.

Class of 96

Juniors
We may have started the better, but you finished the better. Congratulations on your win and the best of luck in the grand final.

Very kind, very humble sentiments..thank you.

Manly lost a number of GF's before they won the big one. I know you guys have won 20, but having years in the wilderness, a few knocks on the door are needed. You will be much stronger next year...and that is a bit scary! Best of luck in 2014, but you probably will not need much luck.

Whoever you play, it will be a cracker

As much as an Eels fans hates to admit, Manly are a team to be admired. They always play for 80mins. Guys like Ballin are still underrated

Newtowneel

Juniors
Thoroughly enjoyed that incredible contest. Most of the refs calls went against Manly but they provided a great contest with the Roosters.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm unashamed to admit I was rooting for you guys. I love the way Manly plays their footy - tough, hard and physical. Brilliant side.

Wish my team played with the ticker the Sea Eagles do.

Latest posts