What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Parra... just too good

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's a well worn cliche in our game but you guys were just too good last night. It was good to see a lot of you celebrating like that after a few tough years, I hope you get up over Melbourne and show them up for the the nuChokers they are.

Good stuff guys, congratulations - see you again in '08. :crazy:

*awaits flaming from haters* :(

Glenn

First Grade
Timmah, least you came on here to open yourself up to the flamers..credit where credit is due.
Least you still have the premier league to fall back on (until parra knock them out next week ;-))
Good luck for 2008

sportsmad

Juniors
i hope we can carry the Sydney flag and do it proud, let us unite in giving Melbourne heaps in the build up this week.
Bulldogs forwards let you down last night imo, but the forwards for Parra were great.

Timmah

Staff member
They certainly do.

We can still meet in the PL GF I think - we play Norths next week while you guys are facing Balmain.

Next week @ Campbo or Kogarah I think:

Premier League
Bulldogs v North Sydney
BRET v Parramatta

Jersey Flegg
Bulldogs v Parramatta
Penrith v Canberra

Hurriflatch

Referee
nope, it's Parra v Dogs according to the radio last night

Eels finished 7th in Reggies so they play the highest placed team which is the Dogs (minor premiers) BRET played Norths

Hurriflatch

Referee
sportsmad said:
Bulldogs forwards let you down last night imo, but the forwards for Parra were great.

Parra's pack is actually quite underrated

The Dogs have bigger forwards but even if they were on their game they were never going to dominate the Eels pack as certain posters on these forums along with certain sections of the media would've made you beleive.

Cayless and N.Hindmarsh are both representative forwards
Mateo and Moimoi aren't far off
Wagon, Robinson and Ian Hindmarsh don't get the wraps they deserve
Cordoba is a good young prop, much in the mould of Cayless

Timmah

Staff member
Steve Allen had no f**king idea, he changed his mind twice over the PA last night.

Premier League
Bulldogs v Parramatta
BRET v North Sydney

Jersey Flegg
Bulldogs v Parramatta
Penrith v Canberra

Redback71

First Grade
It's a well worn cliche in our game but you guys were just too good last night. It was good to see a lot of you celebrating like that after a few tough years, I hope you get up over Melbourne and show them up for the the nuChokers they are.

Good stuff guys, congratulations - see you again in '08.

*awaits flaming from haters*

Hey timmah dont forget next week. you face the eels in the jersey fleg and premier league.

hopefuly we can knock you out in those games as well.

Yeah!!!!!!! f**k u Timmah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bukkchokepj7.png

Dogaholic

First Grade
Congrats guys. We were never in it. Well when Sonny came off.

you guys were too good though.

Timmah

Staff member
join the bandwagon said:
Yeah!!!!!!! f**k u Timmah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bukkchokepj7.png

You're a sore winner and a f**king disgrace.

Not to mention unoriginal. Can't even use a current jersey you recycle sh*te that much.

Gonna steal Kennel posts next week when your team might be doing Mad Monday?

Timmah

Staff member
Agreed on that front too. Goes without saying you'll need to lift big time if you wanna go anywhere near the Storm.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we handed it to them last time,

I'm confident we can beat them as we are playing better now than we were back then

And I'd love nothing better than to beat Manly in the GF

Dogaholic

First Grade
Do you think though that your mob should have really put a bit more on us though? Might be a bit of a worry seeing as melbourne wont be as forgiving.

ParraMatt

Bench
the score could of been alot more, allthough we didnt put you away when we should of, we didn't really need too, dogs barely had any attacking options against us and we just drained the dogs out and the first easy chance we had of scoring we did.

Overall, very happy with Parra's performance, We do have to play a lot better to beat Melbourne but I'm hoping the week off for them will be a disadvantage.

Latest posts