What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Souths

It's been a long time but you scum :p have made it into the 8 and I wish your team well and hope to see them in the Grand Final.

Warriors v Souths GF would be great.

Cheers.

hairy

Juniors
Thanks
as i said in another post:

been up sh*t creek without a paddle for 18 long yrs but have found one now and am rowing as fast as i can:crazy:

Also thanks and well done Knights for putting all the Joey crap to one side and playing like champions!:clap:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Congrats Souths! you deserve it so much more than Tigers.

Tigers can f**k off. We could be spoon bound again thanks alot!

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
hairy said:
Thanks
as i said in another post:

been up sh*t creek without a paddle for 18 long yrs but have found one now and am rowing as fast as i can:crazy:

Also thanks and well done Knights for putting all the Joey crap to one side and playing like champions!:clap:

Knights did not win the game. The Tigers played like spastics and let them win it. Any other team would of steam rolled them.

innsaneink

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Congrats Souths! you deserve it so much more than Tigers.

Tigers can f**k off. We could be spoon bound again thanks alot!

Yeh...blame us....:lol:

Look up ''responsibility''

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Congrats to Souths even though Dragons didn't make it, Seeing Souths finally get there is good now lets hope they do well.

pantherz9103

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Yeh...blame us....:lol:

Look up ''responsibility''

Putting Penrith aside, how can you lead by 12 points with 5 to go against the team coming last with your season on the line and lose? :x :lol: :?

Munky

Coach
It's 2001 all over again.

The Warriors played the Cowboys in the final round. The Warriors were a top 8 team playing at home and if they had won the Cowboys would have got the spoon.

Instead Penrith received the might utensil. Atleast unlike the premiership trophy a wooden spoon has some use. The boys can practice their cooking over the off season.

Latest posts