What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats ya b@stards...

DJShaksta

First Grade
yes Scotty I believe so.
Not malicious or reckless, just careless.

But as he was not put on report for it I dunno whether the MRC will even do anything.

Cagey Mac

Bench
jeez lighten up fellas, guess i shoulda used the pink text

To those that don't know you all you are is a text box in a window. To them, your entire persona is expressed in the written word. You also set yourself up as an ambassador for the club when you adopt a pseudonym that is representative of the club.

No matter how well intentioned a comment, someone is going to take offence; the KISS principle is paramount in marketing and speech writing for this reason.

This time your comment was way outside the envelope so don't qualify the comment mate, just say sorry and let's hope that the kid is okay.

Oh and lastly, I've hopefully learned not to make inappropriate comments by making too many myself in the past and suffering the consequences

Weyman has nothing to answer. Purely accidental. Not even careless IMO. Move on.

P.S. Give me my farkin DVD player back Dobbsy you low maggot.

P.P.S. I hate you farkers.

steela

Juniors
nothing wrong with the tackle, you can see weyman didn't try to work him into that position/clench, the player fell into him like that... plus it wasn't a crusher or anything like that, it was just an unfortunate and accidental thing which happens occasionally in a contact sport.

I'll be very surprised if he misses any footy for that

Ausguy

Coach
You go first.

Looked like it hurt... well it obviously did.

As for if its illegal or not.... who knows, im not sure of what a 'crusher' actually is by definition.

I hope wright is ok he is a good guy.

Now you go... :lol:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Thanks Cussy. :D

Just because I called "Weighman" fat?

Mate, if one or two people think you're dickhead, you can put that down to a personality clash.

If everyone thinks you're a dickhead, mate, odds are, you're a dickhead.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Looked like it hurt... well it obviously did.

As for if its illegal or not.... who knows, im not sure of what a 'crusher' actually is by definition.

I hope wright is ok he is a good guy.

Now you go... :lol:
The right precautions were taken to get the kid off the field. Hard tackle. That's football.

Anyone who brings it up in relation to the match itself or uses it to get stuck into the tackler needs a reality check.

bottle

Coach
Quigs is fighting a running battle with the Murdoch's apparently. Rejoicing at the loss of a squillion dollars to their personal wealth.
Can't say as I blame him, but I thought Sharkies fans loved the Murdochs. Contributed heaps to the Sharkies coffers in the past haven't they?

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
While I would never wish broken necks on people, quite happy to wish the odd hamstring strain on Scummers.

S.R.

Juniors
Mate, if one or two people think you're dickhead, you can put that down to a personality clash.

If everyone thinks you're a dickhead, mate, odds are, you're a dickhead.

Also a matter of opinion isn't it? Come over to the Sharks forum, and see who thinks you are a dickhead there.
To borrow a well used quote... "Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one." It's just a little unfortunate that yours smells worse than most. :cool:

Willow said:
The right precautions were taken to get the kid off the field. Hard tackle. That's football.

Anyone who brings it up in relation to the match itself or uses it to get stuck into the tackler needs a reality check.

Aren't I allowed to use the tackle to have a go at the fatness of your front rower?? Awww that's no fun!!!!
Also, I'm not sure it was a "hard tackle". More of an accidental crusher tackle that resulted in considerable weight being placed on an area that isn't designed to take it. Really more of a soft, wobbly and heavy tackle wasn't it? ;-)

The right precautions were taken in the end, correct. Just a shame it took so long for the Dragons medical staff to lend assistance. I honestly thought your medical guys would be better than that.

Latest posts