What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations to the Clive Churchill medallist

Alan Shore

First Grade
Tony Archer.

(there was also that ridiculous thing early in the 1st half where he called '2' on Turner, but Turner kept running and wasn't penalised.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Tony Archer.

(there was also that ridiculous thing early in the 1st half where he called '2' on Turner, but Turner kept running and wasn't penalised.

I thought i was the only one that heard that.... They scored just after that call btw..

beagle

Juniors
It's not the 1st time I've heard Archer call a tackle but allow the play to continue. I've heard him before whilst listening to Sports Ears. He clearly called "Two,release". When the Parra players released, Turner kept running

Dazzat

First Grade
Disgraceful call ... that tackle by Moi Moi was one of the best of the match and yet he got penalised for it. Slater dropped it cold.

Moi Moi should have been the medalist ... by a street and I'm not a Parramatta supporter.

zaku

Juniors
Tony Archer.

That was an awful decision, I thought i had heard one of the refs say "release" and Turner was away!! Not sure why it wasn't called back!!

Munky

Coach
Cronk was easily the best on the field followed by Blair.

Fui Fui was good in his last dig but wasn't all that effective in his first two.

thommo4pm

Coach
The better team won, pure and simple. No need to blame the ref's.
Melbourne were the better side, Parra only came alive with 10 minutes left.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Oh FFS

Storm were by FAR the better team

Remember Inglis being taken out 1m infront of the tryline in the firsthalf?

thommo4pm

Coach
Oh FFS

Storm were by FAR the better team

Remember Inglis being taken out 1m infront of the tryline in the firsthalf?

Dallas Johnson being hit high by Fui Fui yet no penalty given for that....but Blair hit Inu on the upper arm and was penalised.

We don't hear the Storm supporters screaming about that...or the fact that Fui's foot wasn't checked when he scored.

Smithtown

Coach
Tony Archer.

Which brings up a good point

It was a clear call against Turner, but refs often let it go as their only other option is a penalty - which when it all happens in a split second is all rather unfair.

Why not just call play up and send the man back to the spot to play the ball?

Game_Breaker

Coach
LOL

The parrasite bandwagoners are out

better luck next yr.......I mean next decade

No back you go into hibernation

C.P

Juniors
No mention either of Nathan Hindmarsh milking 2 crucial 'stripping' penalties to get out of their own half when under the pump.
As the commentators said after the first one "he basically handed the ball to the defender in the tackle"