What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk press conference tomorrow 10.30am sharp

perverse

Referee
yeah, because Cameron Smith is Cooper Cronk.

mind you, they spend that much time inside each other, i understand why you would make that mistake. tehe.

age.s

First Grade
If he goes to the Tits what does that mean for Prince? Prince/Cronk halves combo or release Prince from his contract early?

perverse

Referee
If he goes to the Tits what does that mean for Prince? Prince/Cronk halves combo or release Prince from his contract early?
Prince is playing reserve grade this week. my money is on him out the door at the end of the year, regardless of Cronks decision.

If he goes to the Titans then something is wrong with the bloke. Searle is the most arrogant administrator in league history. If as the mole claims Wayne wants him on his team then you would be brave to suggest the Knights are not his destination. I would suggest Newcastle did not make an offer. Makes no sense the way Mullen is playing.

Last edited:

age.s

First Grade
Prince is playing reserve grade this week. my money is on him out the door at the end of the year, regardless of Cronks decision.

Deseved too. Pointing and yelling at a teammate for a missed tackle as he strolled next to the bloke making the break was one of the most disgraceful acts of cattery I've seen on a footy field.

eozsmiles

Bench

Are you sure? I thought he is listed as injured?

Halfbacks should make good decisions, that's what they get paid for. If Cooper turns his back on a million dollars and all the trappings of being a QLD origin player in a QLD club, then he has made a bad decision.

Raudonikis

Juniors
He is going to Parra to play hooker and captain to form an awsome future spine with
1.Hoppa
6.Hayne
7.Sandow
9.Cronk (c)

perverse

Referee
Are you sure? I thought he is listed as injured?

Halfbacks should make good decisions, that's what they get paid for. If Cooper turns his back on a million dollars and all the trappings of being a QLD origin player in a QLD club, then he has made a bad decision.
i only heard that he was dropped. i'm light on facts, though... so i do stand to be corrected on it.

i haven't seen anything about him copping an injury, although injury news has been absolutely scant from most clubs this year. it's been a bloody nightmare trying to pick fantasy league teams. lol.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I disagree.
If anyone else was buying him they would be having a press conference.
Have you seen the wording of the press release? "Cooper Cronk has requested of Melbourne Storm a press conference". It doesn't sound like Melbourne wanted or expected the press conference. It sounds like he's told them he's off.

Big_nick

Juniors
i only heard that he was dropped. i'm light on facts, though... so i do stand to be corrected on it.

i haven't seen anything about him copping an injury, although injury news has been absolutely scant from most clubs this year. it's been a bloody nightmare trying to pick fantasy league teams. lol.

Princess got a minor bicep injury against the warriors.

Geohood

Bench