What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman - It's Official...

oldmancraigy

Coach
Hodges has more try-assists then Norman does in those 2 games, speaks for itself really

Look, I know you're trying to talk him up and on the same note I am trying to talk to him down but I have ALWAYS had the opinion he was never all that he was piped up to be, all those "the next Darren Lockyer" remarks, well that was going to be thrown at whatever junior stepped into the 5/8 position after Lockyer retired

he made an impact in 1 game, that was his debut

let me put it to you this way, if he's our BEST attacking weapon as you so boldly put it, then it speaks lengths for our attack, we're one of the most boring teams in the comp, last night we racked up a few tries but they were down Duffie's side of the field (5 I think), says more about his defence then our attack

I wish you luck with your prized recruit but irrational claims that he is the best attacking player in the Broncos team are a bit far-fetched

Nah - make no mistake, I'm not trying to talk him up! I think the alleged $400k price tag is insane, and I've only ever seen Norman as a guy who is trying to cement a spot in first grade.

Agreed that his debut was great, and he was woeful after that in his first year. I just think he's looked like a first grader this season, and the Broncs attack has been 'stilted' to say the least.

Again, I don't think paying massive amounts for 'just first graders' is a smart recruiting tactic - but we're stuck with him now, so I'll hope for the best??

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well it looks like there aren't any chance now of Norman coming this year with broncos pulling there offer to Dugan . Gee Dugan really is an idiot after the crap he does after about to sign a pretty good contract with the broncos but gets on the piss and starts posting abuse - one word dixkhead

jk13

First Grade
He definitely has some nice touches to his game. Maybe him n hayne can rotate during the games next year

Avenger

Immortal
He definitely has some nice touches to his game. Maybe him n hayne can rotate during the games next year

He is great on his feet. Moves well. Not an unco like our last big 5/8th signing. I'm not even going to say who, we all know. Former Dally M 5/8th of the year. :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was just going to give Norman a wrap, he has plenty of skill i think he can add plenty for us.

Nice hands good on his feet and his passing game looks pretty good. If we can find some forwards him,Hayne,Sandow and Will Hoppa can score plenty of points next season.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He is great on his feet. Moves well. Not an unco like our last big 5/8th signing. I'm not even going to say who, we all know. Former Dally M 5/8th of the year. :lol:
Dykes or Finch??? :lol: they both were disasters.