What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman - It's Official...

eels_fan

First Grade
Anyone saying Norman will not add anything to our side, or is no better than Roberts/Kelly has rocks in their heads.

Having watch the broncos the last 2 weeks, Norman is without a doubt a 10-fold improvement. He plays a very similar role to what Hayne played for us last year in terms of playmaking from fullback. He's certainly out shining Prince & Wallace.
Can't wait to see him, Sandow & Hayne running amok.

gustarny

Juniors
Anyone saying Norman will not add anything to our side, or is no better than Roberts/Kelly has rocks in their heads.

Having watch the broncos the last 2 weeks, Norman is without a doubt a 10-fold improvement. He plays a very similar role to what Hayne played for us last year in terms of playmaking from fullback. He's certainly out shining Prince & Wallace.
Can't wait to see him, Sandow & Hayne running amok.

Ditto.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
We got this like Criterion in the Slipper tomorrow Bro :cool:

I like that horse but barrier 2 has me worried,he could get crushed on the inside in the helter skelter slipper as the two year olds race all over the shop like drunken dopes because there still wearing nappies and have the IQ of a house plant

I like Fast n Rocking to come home over the top at a decent price:cool:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I like that horse but barrier 2 has me worried,he could get crushed on the inside in the helter skelter slipper as the two year olds race all over the shop like drunken dopes because there still wearing nappies and have the IQ of a house plant

I like Fast n Rocking to come home over the top at a decent price:cool:
:lol: Sounds like Keating and Roberts at dummy half.

blaza88z

Coach
I reckon they'll go quick, Overreach will have to prove she is every bit as good as she has been made out to be, if Criterion gets any sort of luck off a hot speed he might be the one bursting late

Have to go for value in this sort of a race, the Overreach form looks solid though

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Remember when the BMW used to be a great race and horses like Might and Power,Tie the Knot,Ethereal,Eremien,Makybe Diva,Octagonal would win

Look at the winners list recently

Cedarberg,Littorio,Fuimcino,Bluetigeroo,Manighar

What a derpfest this race has become and tommorrow fields isn't any better

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Reliable Man is an interesting runner against Pierro,he was running against So You Think in Europe,might put a mug each way bet on him at big odds

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Remember when the BMW used to be a great race and horses like Might and Power,Tie the Knot,Ethereal,Eremien,Makybe Diva,Octagonal would win

Look at the winners list recently

Cedarberg,Littorio,Fuimcino,Bluetigeroo,Manighar

What a derpfest this race has become and tommorrow fields isn't any better
Besides the 3 yr old they are all handicappers. 1.2 million for a glorified handicap. The Mighty Kingston Town won this race as a 3 yr old by a minute hard held. Oh what he would do to this lot.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Besides the 3 yr old they are all handicappers. 1.2 million for a glorified handicap. The Mighty Kingston Town won this race as a 3 yr old by a minute hard held. Oh what he would do to this lot.

Kingstown Town would beat this lot by 8 lengths hard held whilst carrying George Rose

Latest posts