What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman - It's Official...

TheRam

Coach
I must say Corey Norman has impressed me in the last couple of weeks with the ball in hand and the way he moves his body on the football field, he seems very confident in what he is doing.

In other words, he doesn't seemed rushed or nervous about what is unfolding out there and is reacting accordingly and has the skill to do it.

Lets all hope he keeps it up and can be consistent.

Djay

Juniors
His been very impressive , it's all well and good now.

But the major problem in which I'll explain very briefly is a culture thing. All these talented young players come to Parra and turn to shit.

His been very good lately and I really rate him but I ain't getting excited until I see him do it for us.

parra pete

Referee
His been very impressive , it's all well and good now.

But the major problem in which I'll explain very briefly is a culture thing. All these talented young players come to Parra and turn to shit.

His been very good lately and I really rate him but I ain't getting excited until I see him do it for us.

HIS what?..Do you mean "He's"? is short for "He has" ----rather than His ---as in his football prowess,his contract, his time at the Bronco Club, his car, his home, his girlfriend...

eels81236

Bench
Take it for what it's worth but I'm hearing that Broncos have made a fresh offer to Norman following the non signing of Dugan.

strider

Post Whore
i was gonna post last night .... if the broncos go well, how long until we start hearing/reading alot of "corey norman to stay at the broncos" stories

strider

Post Whore
he did - but words don't mean shit these days

and if we play like crap this year and the broncos get their shit together - who could blame him if the broncos make him a better offer and he reconsiders

for what it's worth, my gut tells me he will come play with us

Mr Fourex

Bench
i was gonna post last night .... if the broncos go well, how long until we start hearing/reading alot of "corey norman to stay at the broncos" stories

His manager was spotted this morning buying a bottle of liquid paper.....

Latest posts